Part 17

Morning:
Nandini woke up and saw her surroundings when she realised they slept there watching the movie itself.
Her head was on the headrest while Manik was in her lap still sleeping. She saw others sleeping too.
That's when she felt Manik snuggling more into her .
She looked at him bended down and whispered in his ears.
She kissed his forehead.
Nandini: Good morning,get up Manik.
Manik: hmmm hmmm
And he wrapped his arms around her more tightly.
Nandini: Manik we need to leave for office na, interior meetings today.
Manik: 2 minutes.
Nandini: MANIKK get up now.
Manik startled and was sitting on the couch now.
Nandini smirked.
Manik: What
Nandini: good , freshen up I will wake up others, I will leave for office and u come later .
Manik: why can't we go together?
Nandini: cauz for everyone u r coming from Bangalore there, we can't
Manik: ughhhh...FINE.
And Nandini smiled at him.
Nandini: Good morning to u
Manik smilingly gets up and kisses her forehead: Morning, I will just get ready.
And he left,
Nandini woke up others then.

Everyone was ready by 9. They were done with their breakfast. Nandini had left for office already.
Abhimanyu: Manik we can go together, it's already known that we are friends, it won't be a problem and anyways u will get some company.
Manik: yeah okay I m new here so why not. Let's leave
Abhimanyu: yeah I will just tell Navya and Cabir. Cabir will be dropping Navya and Radhika to her school today So
Manik: hmm okay I will take out the car.

They get ready and soon leave for the office.
Manik and Abhimanyu were in the car.
Manik: this restaurant chain of Nandini, and also this sideways business, it's her own?
Abhimanyu: yeah all hers, she started as a nurse and grew as a renowned doctor, with that money she started the charity foundations and when still she had enough resources , she put up this restaurant chain. All by herself.
Manik smiled being proud. He was proud of his girl.

They reached office and went to the reception.
Abhimanyu: hey Chala.
Chala: hello Abhimanyu Sir, welcome.
Abhimanyu smiled: he is Mr. Malhotra.
Chala: oh yeah Ma'am is in a meeting right now so u guys can be in the cabin till then.
Abhimanyu nodded and they started walking towards her floor. The top most in the 20 story building. The restaurant chain was big and so it's management needed a lot of employment.

Manik was astonished to see the choice of colours and furniture and more surprised when he knew it was all her choice. She could be a wonderful designer too for sure.

They entered her cabin which had a big glass wall. The most beautiful view of the city from there.

 The most beautiful view of the city from there

Abhimanyu ordered for some coffee. They were having their coffee when they heard Nandini and Ajay her P.A. coming in.

Nandini: This is just not done Ajay, u know right I don't and I won't tolerate unprofessionalism. You don't  want to work here, u can leave. Priya will manage my work.

Ajay: Nandini its not that, I was just not ready today.

Nandini: Not ready, do u even understand what happened right now? SHUT UP WITH YOUR STUPID EXCUSES AND JUST LEAVE. 

Ajay left without saying anything.

Then she sat on her chair when she saw Manik and Abhimanyu.

Nandini: Bhai Manik, Sorry I did not see you guys.

She got up and went towards them.

Abhimanyu: What's up with Ajay?

Nandini: Bhai can u believe it, he had no presentations, no agenda, no topic ready for today's meeting, like absolutely nothing. What were we even supposed to do in the meeting then? Well the delegates know me and so do we another chance.

Abhimanyu: U know he is not like that, there must be a reason right.

Nandini: There is bhai. H e was busy partying with his friends. I could have even let it go if there was some  genuine reason. Priya will handle all three works now. 

Abhimanyu nodded. Manik was quite impressed and maybe surprised to to see the all time sweet Nandini shouting and all bossy  around cause she was the BOSS there.

Nandini passes Manik a smile. Abhimanyu went out to see if the meeting hall was ready.

Manik had Nandini's hands in his.

Mank: Calm down its alright.

Nandini: I know its just if it would have been someone else in place of Mr. Byonce here meeting with us, we would have been declared unprofessional. That's a big word. Ajay...I did not expect this.

Manik: I understand. it's okay. We , You will be careful now hmm?

Nandini nodded and hugged him sitting only.

Manik put his arms around her shoulders too. He pecked her forehead when they heard footsteps, they separated.

Abhimanyu entered and smiled at them: Meeting hall is ready. Come.

They all passed through the working cabinets to reach the conference hall. Each employee had their own small yet comfortable and enough spaced cabinets.

Nandini just passed a smile to everyone and went in the hall. Manik went in too, well girls were ofcourse staring at him. But who cares? Manik doesn't.

They started with the meeting. Everyone's full concentration was on the meeting itself and nowhere else including Manik and Nandini's. They were fully concentrated.

Meeting ended with all the designs selected and work was to start soon.