Meet your caracter: dylan

Hi, I'm Dylan. I am the second oldest of the triplets. Like any other kid me and my triplet brothers started kindergarten today. I never liked to go outside and I much rather watching kid shows on tv. Mom always told me that I had to join Jordan, the oldest of the triplets going to the playground across the road. She would watch us play and make sure I was not staring into someone else his house to see if they were watching children series. I was always annoyed at mom because Henry, the youngest. Never had to join me and my brother outside. She has tried explaining but I don't get her explanation. So when we arrived at kindergarten I was mad. I told mom that school would not be my think but she said something that I did not understand. "You have to because of the goveromunt "or something like that. Of course, when mom left Henry emediatly started crying because he is a stupid cry baby. Always close to his mom and never lets me get away with grabbing an extra candy at home. Jordan just looked at me annoyed while I started grabbing the boxes of toys and dumping them on the floor. The teacher grabbed me and said not to do that and took me to my seat. The day was boring. I just kept throwing the boxes on the floor and my teacher grabbing me and putting me somewhere else. At the end of the morning the teacher told my mom that I had to learn what I was alowed and not allowed to do. I just showed the tung to her and followed mom with my brothers. I heard her say something like "this is going to be 2 intarestang years." Or something like that. Then Jordan took the lead saying how good school was and I was trying to tell him how stupid it was and Henry saying he missed mom. Yeah it was a loud ride home.