♥One Day ♥

Y/N POV/

Please god the night should never end, tomorrow morning should never come. I am very happy, very very very very much.

A/N POV/

As soon as they got up from the bus, Taehyung suddenly hold Y/N's hand.  Y/N was surprised to see this. Taehyung looked at her and smiled. And then he pulled Y/n and took her across the road.

Taehyung:- "So, Miss Y/N . Where would you like to go ??" Taehyung asked y/n with a cute voice and it's melt Y/n's heart.

Y/n :- "Even if you take me to hell, I am still ready to go happily." She said warmly

Taehyung:- * chuckle * " what " ??

Y/n :- " nothing, ummmmm ... Just hold my hand and keep going. As far as we can go."

Taehyung:- * Smile * "As you wish princess," He hold her hand as if he'll never let go in his entire life...

Both of them just kept on walking, each one on the street , they started walking and holding each other's hands.Taehyung did not leave y/n's hand even for a minute. Y/n saw an old lady near the road selling mini cameras.The lady said looking at Y/n and Taehyung.

Old lady:- You two couple are looking so cute.Always stay like this, God always bless you both.

Taehyung:- "Thank You so muchh grandma"  Taehyung was very happy to hear this and bought a camera from that lady.

But Y/n , Hearing this, y/n feel hurt a lot. That lady has said such a thing which never happened to be true.

It was morning to evening., both of them just kept going. Wherever the two went, Taehyung took pictures of the whole place. And y/n took pictures of Taehyung. She took a lot of pictures, Taehyung gave a cute pose at some places ..

Taehyung's POV/

I have never felt as happy in my life as I am living today with y/n. She is very cute and also very funny.The time we have gone together is the most beautiful moment of my life.I fell in love with her once again. Yess i love her. I love her a lot. I did not even think that I would love her so much in one day. But what do I do? She is like this, she is very different from others. I have met many girls in my life , but what i have feel while living with y/n has never happened to anyone else. And never will be. She perfect for me . I'll confess her again. I'll propose her one again . Yess I'll.

Y/N POV/

Night 11:30 p.m.

Taehyung again brought y/n to the Eiffel Tower and kept looking at her.

Taehyung:- " Y/n -ah ... I want you to tell you something.'

Y/n :- " say " ....

Taehyung:-" I know you are my girlfriend and I have said this to you before. But today I want to tell you again that ......" He kneel down

"I love you y/n ... I love you so muchhhh . Will you be my girlfriend?? "

 Will you be my girlfriend?? "