"Hey... I'm Jeff"

Jeff wasn't the most likeable person you could meet, he wasn't the most approachable either. Something about him however reminded Jack of himself. Was it the way he leaned against the wall watching, observing. His ashen eyes flicking back and forth through the crowd of people surrounding him. He was slouched down hood over face with a dark strand of hair bearly escaping enclosure. Jack stood out with his blue mask and ghostly appearance how ever he tried to hide it, not many noticed but those who did couldn't hide the pure terror from their eyes. A slight movement had caught Jacks attention Jeff had gone, he'd slipped around a corner and down an alley. Jack was so deep in his own thought he'd almost missed him, Jeff, slip away. Head down he walked towards the alley, he knew where this alley led, he had walked it many times that it had not registered to him that the perticular alley went directly to the forest where Jack needed to go.

"Great" he thought to himself "now he's gonna think I'm stalking him or something" Jack laughed then, the reason unknown to him. He had found the sentence funny. Ironic even. Slendy was one of Jacks closest friends ,a father figure even, he followed people around the woods and got away without being called a stalker. He thought silently to himself as he walked "yeah Slendy has issues, don't we all " Jack took the next left and stopped by the edge of the Forrest where a tree, left scorched, lay dead amongst the moss and fungi. The trunk was thick and twisted, "good enough" Jack thought as he squatted behind it watching this mysterious figure pull down his hood and walk into the thick undergrowth of the forest. Jack lurched forward forgetting the trunk of the tree, he tripped trying to sustain balance he stumbled of into the undergrowth after the mysterious figure. Before he had gotten very far Jack realised he was unaware of where he was going. Jack could no longer see the stranger through the dense foilage. He cursed under his breath.

"Hey...I'm Jeff" said a husky voice, the words rolled off his tounge as if he had been waiting to say them.

"I...I'm .."

"I know who you are" the husky voice cut him off. The strangers voice had an edge to it, but the words he spoke were intentional, sharpe as the knife he now held in his hands. "Your the wierdo that's been stalking me for the last half hour" The knife the stranger, named Jeff, held was an inch or so bigger than Jacks head, almost a slender sword, small, thin ,deadly. The knife was lkintedy just below Jacks chin. The situation was almost enough to send Jack into hgsterics, out of all the situations he could have been in and he's standing at knife point with "Jeff"almost skewering jack to the tree behind him. He could kill this fool easly, then have his kidneys for lunch.