Mr. and Mrs. James

My first one-shot of my characters Nyla and Mateo

their book (His Tesoro) is set when they're teens, but their son has a book as well (His Angel). this is set years before "His Angel" you don't have to read either of the books to understand so don't worry.

⚠️: DEGRADATION, DIRTY TALK, BEGGING, ORGASM DENIAL

ALSO A BWWM

"I need that room design, please!" I say walking past the design table.

"but Mr. James-"

"no 'buts' it was due over a week ago. I gave you time, now I need to see it. my office, tomorrow morning by 9 am. not a minute later!" I interject, stopping any kind of excuse

as I walk to the elevator, my phone buzzes. taking it out I see a notification from my wife. I open it, immediately checking my surroundings.

"fuck. me. . ." I mutter, looking at the picture of my wife in purple lingerie. 11 years of being together and nothing has changed. People said we wouldn't last... and here she is still having me weak.

I turn around and walk to the private elevator that goes up to her office.

I get to her white-walled office. the complete opposite of mine. everything in here is bright and colourful. the office is empty, so I go to her desk chair and sit down waiting.

I spin around looking at her accent wall that's full of pictures. photos from our wedding day 3 years ago, Zay, our twins, Santiago our 3-year-old. he was the aftermath of our honeymoon. my parents, malik and Jax, our friends.

she also has some of her dad's old cassettes and records. some of his hats and pictures of him and her mom. I press the button that closes the doors to the shelves. those would be a turn-off.

I hear the clicks of heels and muffled chatter coming from the other side of the door.

"I've been in advertising meetings all day, so I haven't checked my emails..." Nyla says to the person on the other side of the phone, walking into her office. she takes her curly hair out of the high bun she had in, letting it flow down her back.

"yes... no I get that. . . no Mr. James will not be involved." she huffs coming around to her desk. she doesn't even acknowledge me and just sits down on my lap.

"if you want to talk to Mr. James you call his assistant," she tells the person.

my hands make their way to her waist slowly moving her hips in a circular motion against me.

"yes he is my husband, but we don't talk about work, outside of work. and I haven't seen him all day to be able to talk to him." she's such a liar. but she knows I hate dealing with marketing things.

I groan as Nyla applies pressure and continues to grind against me.

"right. listen, I have other meetings right now. I'll definitely check your emails... yep, alright have a good afternoon Ms. Varga." Nyla hangs up the phone with a sigh.

I pull her back against me, still moving her hips.

"take the rest of the day off," I whisper in her ear. my tattooed hands roaming her body.

"I have work... to do," she mumbles as I unbutton her shirt.

"as your boss and president of the company, I'm telling you to take the rest of the day off. as your husband, you're gonna need it after what you sent to me." my left-hand wraps around her throat.