teacher's son

"did you get his name?"

"no, I didn't get his name. I should've it was great." I sighed sitting down in my chair

"last night was crazy though," Lilian comments, sitting beside me.

"for real. who knew suburb kids can party that hard." I shrug.

Last night my best friend Lilian and I went to a party in the suburbs, where all the big mansions are. i may have bumped into a guy and soon dancing turned into a makeout which turned into our clothes off in a random bedroom.

he was amazing, attractive too. black hair, green eyes, tall, abs and stamina. he had good enough of dominance and knew exactly how to please a girl.

after we finished a round or two we both passed out. i woke up before him and left. not getting his number or name. wish I did though because I would sure use him.

I don't do relationships and it's always been that way.

"Alright Class, apparently in high schools we still have bring-your-kids-to-school-day. so today I brought my son, Ceaser. he's getting some papers for class, so he'll be here in a second." Mr. Titus says coming into the classroom.

"did you know he had a kid?" Lilian asks leaning over to me.

"no. the man looks like he's 80." I chuckle.

"you guys know the drill. books out."

Mr. Titus is a big reader. every other class we have with him he makes us read for the whole class. depending on my mood I'll enjoy it. but because I'm partially hungover and the lights are on, my mood is on a low.

"jesus christ dad. why are your lights on?" a deep voice complains coming into the class.

"so my class can see." Mr. Titus replies, quietly.

"Mr. Titus is this your son?" the school 'pick me' Chloe perks up.

"yes. Class this is my son Ceaser. he's the same age as you all. hopefully, you guys be nice to each other."

I look up from my book for a second seeing the back of Ceaser's body. he's fairly tall, black hair, black t-shirt on.

i go back to my book. it actually lifting my mood.

"here, uh...Via" short for Flavia

"yeah?" I answer, not looking up from my book.

"can you show Ceaser the printer room?" Mr. Titus asks.

"sure," I mumble finishing the last sentence. I may sleep with many guys and party, but I'm still a straight-A, trustworthy student. shockingly I got honour roll.

"think he's already in the hall." Mr. Titus says as I get up.

i walk down the aisle towards the door. as I pass Chloe I don't miss her look of jealousy. bitch.

I don't have time for her attitude. I can feel another headache coming in and the lights aren't helping.

"the printer room is in the basement so it's a bit of a walk," I mumble walking out the room and already heading down the hall. I can feel Ceaser's presence behind me, so I know I don't have to tell him to follow.

"Via, that's your name?" he asks.

"a short version. yes." I nod.

"that's good to know," he says quietly.

"why? you need friends, Ceaser?" I ask.

"no. it's good to know the name who gave me the best night of my life, last night." I feel his arm wrap around my shoulder and my head wastes no time turning to look up at him.