Ask or Dare

This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time, basically, I let the readers ask or dare the countryhumans from my books.

You can ask or dare any country or entity within my four books, here is a list of them:

-Mandara

-Mandara Army (Derogan)

-Kingdom of Mandoria

-Poland

-German Empire (GE is going to be treated as a different person as Deutsche, so remember that when you ask them)

-Poldara

-Ussr

-Ukraine

-Kingdom of Prussia

-Belarus

-Kazakhstan

-Russia

-UN

-LoN

-Marine Corps

-Empyr

-Ora

-EU

-Eclipse

-Davenport (because yes)

-Zalia II

-Johann

-Rowen

-Esha

-Askad

-Uskaine

-Odrus

-Neflen

There are a few simple rules: don't ask or dare anything that is NSFW, you have to use English since I can't understand any other languages, you may ask me questions or dares just refer to me as Mittens or The Creator, you may ask questions pertaining to mine and 0luv0love0's roleplay books, and questions about other fandoms are not permitted.

There are a few more notes to go over before we start: some of the questions and all of the dares will have art, those will take longer to answer; I will try to answer all askes and dares, but when it comes down to it I will pick the ones that are most interesting; as previously mentioned, GE and Deutsche will be two separate characters you can ask, and Poldara will answer as an adult.

You can ask more than once, there are no limits.  You can also do art requests, tell me what you want drawn, no matter how crazy, and I will probably get it done in at least a day and a half.

Alright, I think that is everything, use the comment section on this page, and go to town.