Ⅱ [ Bachelor of the Fair ] Ⅱ

-

[ Warning ] Before proceeding into the story, here are some disclaimers that may be helpful towards certain audience.

This story contains -

Angst
Fluff
Bullying
Major character death
Mention of Family neglect and Family overprotection.
Cussing

Slight mention of violence.

No, this book does not contain smut, both the characters included are minors, therefore, innapropriate scenes will not be present and innapropriate requests will be ignored. Both main characters presented are around the age of 14-15.

-

[ Character Perspective ]
C.C

I arrive home, kicking my shoes off by the carpet in the house's entrance, I head over to the kitchen to cook some food, I, naturally, would have to be the one to cook.

After mom abandoned us, father had been unusually busy with his work, giving us little to no attention, and when we did attempt any family activity, he would curse us off, deny, and sometimes even hit us if we were too pushy; to a point where he spends no time with us, he doesn't even take care of us.

And Michael? Michael did not care enough, he always ate on a restaurant or at a friend's house, so I, had to teach myself, all alone, all for elizabeth, my beloved sister. Though I do understand Michael at some point, he wants to live his life, and that is okay.

I turn the heat of the stove on and start cooking, today's recipe would be some steak with potatoes and rice, plain yet nutrititve. I peel the potatoes and put them on the boiling hot water, aswell as prepare the steak and the rice. Soon enough I was finished yet I decide it would do some good to bring a few vegetables from the fair to make a salad.

I hurry to the door and slip my shoes back on, I then proceed to yell

"Lizzy! I'm gonna go to the fair!"

She then responded
"Okay! Love you big bro!"
"I love you too!"

As soon as I bid my goodbye, I jog a couple of blocks before reaching the fair, a crowded place with tint of a freshly collected fruits' scent.

The orange hue of the afternoon sky filled my eyes, it made me feel bliss at some point, I quite enjoy going out speically close by nature themed places such as waterfalls, forests or anything with a slight relation to the beautiful flower camps or the vast lands of the empty terrains with their apple trees and wild animals.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I proceed to analyze the fair, a few of known neighbors appeared in the crowd. I see the charming adult couple from across the street, Janet and Theodore, accompanied by their 6 year old son, Oliver.

I notice aswell the charismatic old lady, one of the most intriguing neighbors, for such a elder wise woman, she is unusually active and strong, yet still kind and peaceful.

And then of course we can't forget, The Kovner family by the cucumber salesman- Wait a goddamn minute, The Kovner family by the cucumber salesman?

I rub my eyes a little to express a wildly shocked mannerism, it is unusual, after all, usually kids my age are allowed to go to the fair by themselves, yet there he was, the oh-so-charming garden boy being unusually babied by his parents, and no, I am not saying that only because they brought him here,

You see, as I analyze further, I notice how protective they are of him, no matter what his hand is always held and constantly checked upon, aswell the unability to touch anything he finds out of the ordinary.