\A new beggining/

(10:30am)

I walked down the halls as i walked i heard whispers. i should have never did what I did. i tried to deny it but how could I with the pictures every where on Facebook. I needed to start over. I need a chance he used me just like the other girl. (Katlynn). Now look where she is dead where do I go what do I do? Is there a way to fix it all if so how? I saw him (James Murphy) the one who started it all. His eyes followed me with his wicked grin. I wanted to run away but I knew I couldn't I had to stand my ground. And just that I did.

"Heeyyy James"

I had already started to stutter.

"Wow nickilia stutter much"

He mocked me.

"I guess sorry"

I hurriedly replied.

"What's wrong you look alittle worried"

"N-noo I'm not"

I hated how he pissed me of but at the same time I was idly attracted to him. "Sure about that''

He Did he stupid grin.

"Shut up just shut the hel heck up"

I screamed! He looked shocked at first but the again he is a great actor.

"Wow almost a swear word Nicky the lucky dicky"

He chuckled his voice was low and sexy I wanted him I wanted to kiss him but instead I settle for a low scroll which if course he laughed me. Then I remember the pictures and videos and that seemed to piss me off just enough to turn and walk away of course he followed.

"Hey it's not nice to run away when I'm talking to you"

I finally got up the day

"Whose running"

This time his shocked look was sincere. Honestly I like the feeling of pissing him off he deserved it. I looked around of course people were staring I mean who wouldn't the biggest slut in school and the biggest bad boy in school. I wanted I need my old life back or at least a new beggining and ill be damned I was gonna get it no matter what the cost. I promise myself that.........

Stay tuned