1. the club meeting

(Toni gotta BLEEP🖖🏾🚫 )Toni POV
It was 11pm on a Saturday night and i was out with my serpent friends jughead, betty, sp, & fangs.
We decided we should go to the club. So here we are, walking into the best club in greendale.

"Im gonna go find me a one night" fangs smirked while walking off. Hes the gayest person i know ever, other than ofc myself. We all nodded and continued to walk around the club. I sat down when the the speaker loudly said over the blasting music. "And now time for everyone's favorite! Clap it up for CHERRYY BOMBB" the crowd completely went wild.

I wanted to see what was all the hype about this "cherry bomb" so i stayed seated while my friends left to the bar. She finally walked on stage, she had red/ ginger wavy hair flowing down her back, this tight black bikini like outfit on. And her face, was beautiful. I sat back in my seat and enjoyed the show.

After about 10 mintutes i gave her a few hundreds. "Can i get a private dance myluv?" I said grabbing her waist. "We are about to close." She said avoiding eye contact. "Real quick, let me please you" i said licking my lips( omg ew).

She nodded i held her hand as she walked into the back. When we got in the room she got on her knees. "what are you doing?" And she looked up "im going to give you a blowjob?" She said pulling my pants down. "No stop. I said ill please you not the other way around." She made a weird face and got undressed.

I picked her up and brought her to the couch that was in the dark room and nvm guys i cant fucking right smut so sorry😭