𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

I go deep down into the woods its quite too quite so as I lay down on the ground out of nowhere I  hear a noise so I hop up and walked over to the bush and there was a woman sitting in a tree I quietly tiptoe away from the bush but she already saw me I was so nervous I didn't know what to say my face was red like a tomato then I started sweating as she jump down from the tree my heart started beating fast as I slowly backed up but without looking where I was going I almost trip over a rock but before she can even get to me I quickly turned around and walked away as fast as I can without looking back and I can feel her creepy up on me but I just kept on walking as I got to my car I look back and she was gone I didn't think about it at the time I was just glad that I got up out of there okay I finally got home and I started to think about her for some strange reason as I look in the mirror I started to sweat omg what is happening hmm maybe I'm tired so I took a nap but I'm sweating more and more I'm talking in my sleep who's know what I said but then I woke up as I look down my eyes got real wide omg did I pee on myself but then I laugh oh my I had a wild dream about her it so weird that I don't even know her name so I quickly cleaned myself up then I grab my keys and hop in my car after that I park my car as I walked deep into the woods I looked around but there was no sign of her so I turn around but right before I can walk away I hear her say wait I look back and there she was standing right in front of me then she asked why did you leave so quickly I just looked at her and said umm I was nervous then she apologized as she step a little closer my face turn red as she looks at me I told her that she got beautiful eyes she said thanks then she asked for my name I said my name is Clementine and you are I'm qyn nice to meet you she said I ask what are you doing out here she tells me that she comes out here to clear her mind oh wow me to we both laugh as she got closer omg she about to kiss me so I play it cool but then I get a text from my friend oh I have to go I see you later I turn around and walk away but something tells me to look back so I did and I rush back over and I give her my number then I left so I got in my car as I drove off I start to think about her and I can't stop hmm do I like her or do she like me is the question?