Police station

"TEENAGE BOY GALE HAWTHORNE BEATEN IN LOCAL PARK"
What? What do they mean, I was the one who was beaten, I was the one suffering all the pain this couldn't get any worse.
ding dong. Peeta gets up and walks to the door and opens it. "I'm looking for Cato and Finnick". "Peeta who is it?" I ask "it's the police". "What do they want?" Clove asks from behind me. "Finnick and Cato". Peeta responds. The police walk in and handcuff Cato and Finnick and they leave. We all rush outside and into our cars to follow the police. We rush into the police station and I walk to the officers desk along with Peeta. " officer I can explain" I say approaching him " and I would love to hear why they beat that innocent boy". "All they were doing was protecting me. Gale and I were dating and he got really abusive towards me and when I finally decided to break up with him he started punching me in the stomach and I was unconscious for hours. So do not call him innocent." "If that is true you would have marks right?" "Yes" I lift my shirt to show him the marks on my stomach. " Well then your friends are free and Gale will be put in jail. Thank you." With that we leave the police station by the time Gale is arriving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I will now update often
😜✌️