Killing A Serial R*pist!!

Their Target was A College student by the Name of Steve Fredrich who had raped Multiple women and killed his last one, so she came to IMP and hired them to Kill the Bastard! People like him Made Y/N's blood Boil so he was Happy to Possibly suck the soul out of this Bastard!

They were now Currently hiding in the Bushes outside of the college dorm rooms on Campus seeing when he will come out!

Blitzo: "Okay So Y/N You'll Kill the Bastard once he walks outside and M&M Will cover you! How does that sound? Pretty good first job don't you think?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm excited but don't you guys have Human Disguises or something you can Use? I mean I May have Boney wings and A Halo but I still look Human."

Blitzo/Moxxie/Millie:

Y/N: *Sigh* "You guys don't have Human Disguises don't you?"

Blitzo: "Well we all don't Look Human smartass!"

Y/N: "I Just look Human! It's not like I'm A Wearing A Disguise at all!"

Moxxie: "So Wait! You actually Look Human? Like this is O'naturel?"

Y/N: "Yes, Just add the Boney wings and Halo."

Millie: "Oh Wow I thought that was A Disguise! Now I wanna pinch your cheeks even more!"

Y/N: "Gee, Thanks... This Place Just brings up some Bad Memories..."

Moxxie: "How So?"

Y/N: "When I was in college I was the Target of Sexual Harassment by so Many girls... I was too cute for my own Good..." *PTSD Flashbacks intensify*

Blitzo: "Ah, You'll get over it! Trust me I got over of that time I sucked Owl Dick!"

Just then His Phone rang from A Call titled "Creepy Bird Prince"!

Blitzo:

He then Smashed his phone with A Rock Before throwing it to the side!

Blitzo: "Moxxie my Second phone?"

Moxxie then hands him his secondary phone!

Millie: "Wait! There's our Target!"

Just then A Tall, Slender, Indoor scarf-wearing Figure walked out carrying A Starbucks coffee in his hand taking sips from it!

Blitzo: "Alright Y/N Now is your time! Don't you dare fail us!"

Y/N: "Yes, Sir!"

He then turned into A Shadow and as Stave was walking behind the Building to the Mailbox to get his Mail and The shadow got behind him and Manifested back into Y/N Right before Steve turned around startling him!

Steve: "O-OH Sorry! About that Little guy! You Startled me!"

Y/N: "You're going to die."

Steve: "Huh?"

Y/N: "You Have Raped Multiple Women, and Now you have Killed. You're gonna die."

Steve then started Laughing Cockily as he Patted his head!

Steve: "Hahahahaha! Go Home kid or else I'd have to kill you too."

Y/N: "You asked for it."

He then turned his body into A Shadow again and he appeared right behind Steve and Began striking him Puncturing him full of Holes all over and he quickly died before he took his body and hid it in the darkness before heading back to Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie!

Blitzo: "Y/N, That was Amazing!!!"

Millie: "Yeah, That deserves A Real Yee-Haw!!"

Moxxie: "I got admit I am Impressed!"

Y/N: "Awww, Thanks, guys! You're making me Blush!"

Moxxie: "Well Let's go home and get that Money! I'm gonna take our newest Employee on A Celebratory horse Ride!

They then Open the Portal and got back to hell with no one even spotting them!