ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ɢɪʀʟ

"Baby, you are so gorgeous." Were the words that showed up on her screen and made her let out a soft giggle. Of course he said that. She lays back on the velvet sofa, the fingers of her free hand toying with the cotton candy strands of her wig. Renata went through her dm's before her last show of the evening and she picked out the messages of men who were just thirsting for her, mostly having a laugh about their desperate messages. She tapped on the conversation of the message she just received, moving over to his profile. It was private, but he had a lot of followers and didn't follow many people back. Her eyes wandered over his profile picture, a blond man, broad shoulders and muscled neck, bright eyes and his hand rested on his chest, his suit fitting him tight in all the right places and a black ring on one of his fingers.

Renata hummed to herself, her eyes moving to the few emoji's in his bio and some sort of name 'Genovese'. He seemed to be young, maybe of her age. She liked his message first before typing in the Genovese name. Her eyebrows quirked upwards, seeing that this was a criminal organization. A smile tugged on her lips and she was intrigued. "Candy, you're up in five minutes, darling," Renata looked over at Lucy, one of the other dancers, who showed up in the doorway. "Got it," Renata replied and she sat up, pressing the button for a following request.

mickschumacher has accepted your following request

Renata Vladislava as Candy Girl

Mick Schumacher as the Mobster

A/N: Hi everyone! Welcome to my new story. This will be an instagram story, but if the 'plot' works out well enough, I might write it into a complete story :) This will be a mafia themed instagram story with Mick. As always, let me know what you think!

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters except for Renata. All pictures and quotes used belong to their rightful owners.

Warnings: future chapters will include bad language and sexual scenes.

Taglist: borromeoparis Garrixer_06 16allthelove07 MariPecs10 fraugoretzka RedBullRacingFan f1ismylifelol bluzklus _beyond_the_stars ArmysStays elliejones07 ferraritastic coffeeandblueberries sweetrose33