Chapter 11-The Secret Plan(II)

(Jimin's pov)

All of was gathered in our practice room for discussing about the choreographers for our next world tour. After the meeting we were left alone. I took the photo cards that Twinkle have given to me.I went Namjoon hyung first.

*Hyung, can you put an autograph on this? *

"Jiminah, when did you became his fan? "

*Its not for me Taehyung. Its for my friend, Twinkle *

"Do you mean the event organizer from India? "

"Yes hyung, I met her and she is really friendly.She asked me to get all of our autograph"

"She is pretty confident to. We never felt she was an army, completely professional in her attitude "

"Jiminah, is she beautiful? "

"Some sort of"

I got the autographs from RM, Hobi, Tae and suga hyung. Then I showed the card to Jin hyung.I flet he was deep in his own thoughts.

*Jin hyung, can you gave me an autograph on these? *

"Where? "

I showed him the cards and he signed.

*Jin hyung, have you met her before? *

"No Jiminah, but she really
look like my Y/n"

"What? "

"Yes Jungkookah, she really look like her but its not her"

*Oh, that's why you were acting like that infront of her.Aah, kookie autograph please*

Kookie signed. He must be really surprised to hear her name again.We all knew that he was waiting for her to come back to him all these time.
When the maknae line was alone in our room I thought its the best time to ask them.

*Jungkookah,both me and Tae were planning about finding your Y/n when we go to India.What do you think about this plan? *

"Hyung , I don't want both of you to do this kind of things.
Y/n will come back when she want to meet me again. I can wait"

"But I can't, I have to see that eyes before I die"

"Taehyung, please don't do this. Others will not be happy about this. Its not going to be like our usual sneak outs after the concerts.Do you know how vast India is? It is something impossible to search for her there. Let her come to me when she really wants "

*But I miss your big bunny smile that you used to show us while you were with her.We wanted you to be happy.So without anybodies permission we have done some research about her.We got to know that her father is in south India and I have asked help from Twinkle to find her.I think we may be able to find her this time*

"Hyung, who told you to ask someones help here? I don't want to hear a new scandal about me and Y/n"

*We can trust Twinkle and I haven't told about how she has to help me yet.I will be meeting her tomorrow morning before our practice. Do you want to come with me? You can just meet her and say hi to her.And Jin hyung already told us that she really look like Y/n.So do you want to meet her? *

"I don't want to meet her.Jin hyung also told us she is not
Y/n.So there is nothing left for me to meet her"

*Are you sure? *

"Yes, I'm "

"I'm coming with you Jimin. I haven't seen that eyes these two brag about. Now I can atleast know how Y/n look like"

"Taehyungshi !!"

Jungkook was getting angry.

"What !!
she is not your Y/n.Then what's your problem? "

*Taehyung and Jungkook let's stop talking about this now.Both me and Tae will go to meet her.We can handle this. And this is something inside maknae line only*

"But seriously, I don't
want this"

"I want this Jimin.And Jimin also wants this. So its 1-2. So we win.I'm going to meet her tomorrow. When are we meeting her Jiminah? "

*Shit, I forgot to text her that we can meet her tomorrow in our canteen*

I took the phone and text her.

*End of the discussion. Now everyone can go.Taehyung don't be late for tomorrow. I promised to let her meet
you😈*

"Why me?🤔 "

(Jungkook's pov)

I went to our lawn as I couldn't sleep. I saw Jin hyung down there.I went to him.

*Hyung, why are you here? *

"Jungkookah, she really looked like her.But its not her eyes"

*Hyung, you must be really missing her*

"Then is it only me
missing her? "

I smiled at him.

"Jungkook, Y/n is my sister.So I can't ever forget her.But you were her friend for a small time and you can take your feelings for her as a crush and move on.I want to see my happy bunny again"

*Hyung, she was the only one to whom I can be myself. I could have moved on. But I'm not able to find someone like her till now.Like mission impossible"

Jin hyung smiled at me.

*Hyung, I never wanted to find someone like her. I always want Y/n in my life.And I know she is gonna come back*

"I too know that she is
going to come back.How
can she ignore my
handsome face
for so long? "

We both laughed. I always feel good after talking to Jin hyung. He always cheer me up. Now I think I may be able to sleep a bit.We decided to go back.

*Hyung are you sure its
not Y/n? *

"Its not her.I may not able to identify anything about my
Y/n.But I won't miss that eyes Jungkook "

Hyung left me. I went to my room.

Still I should go and check. I don't want to let her go if their Twinkle is my Y/n.