Part 6

*outfit on top*

Y/n's pov

I was sitting in my room reading Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban, "y/n can we talk." Dianna asked with a hint of nervousness. "Yeah wats up." I said as I put the book mark in the page. She sat down on her bed."so how do I know if somebody likes me.?" She asked nervously. "Well it depends on the person,why are you wondering." I asked in a curious tone. "Well um there's this girl I like and I don't know if she likes me back"she said sadly. "Well who is she?"I questioned. "It's um Lucy."she replied. "Well you just have too be yourself because she likes people for there personality and not there gender so just be you." I said "ok thanks n/n." She said .

Time skips*
"Okay, so I think.. I think that my mom might let me go to Sophomore sleepover." Max explained to me and Ginny. "Awesome! I don't want to go without you."Ginny replied. " why do you still think everyone hates you." Max asked. "Doesn't Everyone think everyone hates them." Ginny asked. "I like to think everyone loves me."I answered.
"That's a good point,"max replied "and I can't even imagine not going, this is my big chance to flirt with Riley."max said while sitting at the chair by the berry tree. Dianna and her friends then walked towards us. "Guys dianna and her friends are  coming hide." Norah said jokingly.
"Hey di."I said to her giving her a smirk since Lucy was sitting on her back. While she was giving me a death stare. "Heyy mini me." Max said to tandra while laughing. "Hi" tandra and dianna said to me and max." So is there anything you guys wanted." Abby asked them. "Oh no we don't want anything we just want to hear the tea." Lela said. "Yeah can we stay please."Jane and hazel asked.
"Alright fine." We all answered. "Yay." Lela said. And then they sat down by us. "Okay so what where you going to say." I asked Ginny ."yeah what where you going to say." Lucy,dianna and Jane said at the same time in a mocking tone. "Watch it I wouldn't get y/n mad." Abby said. "True I can be a bit of a nightmare when I get mad." I replied." Honestly Same." Jane said. "Yeah me too." "Okay,anyway."Ginny said. "So I was going to say.Riley, do we even have conformant she's gay." Ginny asked. "I don't know, but there's this rehearsal. She's such a fine line between thespian and lesbian." Max replied. " so Basically a older version of angel." Jodie asked them. "Oh and angel is straight too so I don't know." Hazel added. "Don't you have any classes you have to go to."max and norah said. "Oh we do but this is more interesting." Lee said. "Yep." All the 13 year olds said. "Okay we need to get to class." I said."bye guys." I added. "Bye." They replied

Sorry for not updating but I'm going to update on ,Tuesdays Fridays and maybe Wednesdays  it depends on how tired and how much homework I have but I'm not updating on the weekends because I need to take a break and come up with new ideas to the new chapters then. And also we are back to normal school now so that's why I'm not going to post as much, but this week we have free on Thursday Friday and also on Monday because are national day is on Monday.