Chapter 1

Narrator's POV

There was a kid named Naruto Uchiha he was the twin brother of Sasuke Uchiha.His parents hated him because the nine tails was inside him but they didn't tell the villagers only the higher ups since they don't want the reputation of the Uchiha clan to be tarnished.

Naruto and Sasuke is 4.

While sasuke was with itachi playing naruto was just locked away in his room.
'I can't take this anymore' naruto thinked.
Naruto looked outside the window and saw sasuke and itachi having fun.
'Must be nice' Naruto thought as he laid down.
he closed his eyes as he dreamed of a good and nice family he always wanted.

A year later.

While eating breakfast.
"Sasuke's future is really bright" Mikoto said (Sasuke's mother)
"Yeah, I think he will surpass me." Fugaku replied (Sasuke's father)
____
After the conversation.
Naruto gets up and is walking towards his room when his father suddenly stopped him.
"Hey, Where are you going" Fugaku said as he stares coldy into naruto.
"i-im going to my room" Naruto was scared.

"You know i had a lot of stress today..." Fugaku said as he drags naruto in his room
He beats naruto up again and again just because he was stressed.

After the beating

-meow- Naruto heard a cat and immediately goes outside he saw the cat that was always going there he approached the cat and pets it.
Fugaku saw Naruto petting the cat happily and was angry that naruto can be happy (ik it doesn't makes sense).
"NARUTO!" Fugako shouted at naruto that made him scared.

"f-father...." naruto was scared to even talk.
Fugaku quickly got into naruto as he beats him up again and again
But he wasn't satisfied fugaku grabbed the cat "FATHER NO!." Naruto said as he was tearing up and becoming more and more angry.

Fugaku threw the cat into the floor as it cried and that wasn't enough after throwing the cat down he kicked and kicked the cat until it died.
Naruto fell into ground as his world darkened the only living being who actually cares for him died.

He was so furious that he activated his sharingan naruto felt a sharp object besides his arm and heard a voice in his head 'kill them, Kill them all' the voice said that made naruto more angry that he losed all reasons to forgive everyone in his clan.

He grabbed the sharp object in his hand as he quickly ran into his father
"What are you doing!" Fugaku said suprised but he didn't have any time to dodge naruto as he wasn't expecting this.
Naruto stabbed fugaku in his eye and stabbed his heart next that made him dead, Fugaku's body fell into the ground.

Naruto wasn't satisfied he was still angry.
His mother heard some noise as she quickly ran into them and saw his husbands dead body laying on the ground and she saw naruto who has the sharingan and a sharp object in his hand with blood.

"You! Monster!" His mother shouted as she ran towards naruto.
Naruto quickly evades as he has his sharingan and stabbed her mother in the back that got into her heart her body fell into the ground.

Naruto was still angry, the voice appeared again 'Kill all of them, All of your clan' Naruto knew what he was gonna do next.
He finds all of the uchiha as he stabs everyone of them in the heart.
He was drowning in the blood of the uchiha's.

But there was 2 missing uchiha's it was sasuke and itachi as they were playing in the woods.
Naruto's hatred is still not gone, and suddenly the door opened.....

______
A/N - might have slow updates since i have no motivation.
👼✌️