Chapter 2

Narrator's POV

The door opened.. it was itachi and sasuke who was out playing in the woods. they were surprised to see blood everywhere, they ran to call their parents but instead saw their parents dead body and naruto who was bloody and had a sharingan on.

"w-what have you done?..." itachi say's traumatized....
Sasuke was the most surprised, he was furious "WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" Sasuke said as he was about to run into naruto itachi grabbed him to stop him, "WHY DID YOU STOP ME!?" Sasuke said as he cries.
"It's dangerous." Itachi said as he was tearing up.
Naruto approached them, Itachi activates his sharingan and goes into his fighting stance.
"DONT COME CLOSER!" Itachi said, but naruto didn't respond.

Naruto was infront of the both of them as he swings the sharp object, itachi barely dodged considering the speed of naruto Itachi fell backwards.. "Brother!!" Sasuke says as he helps his brother get up.
"w-why are you doing this naruto!" Itachi said as he stands up..

"For justice..." Naruto said emotionless as he runs into them "THIS IS NOT JUSTICE!" Sasuke said angrily. Naruto was gonna stab sasuke but Itachi protected him, itachi got his right eye stabbed...
"ACKKKK!" Itachi yelled as naruto stabs his eye.
Naruto was running towards the door when sasuke grabbed his foot..
"Let go." Naruto said coldy to sasuke "Do you wanna die?" Naruto says as he kicks sasuke away.

"Aghhh." Sasuke said as he hits the wall. "W-wait!" Itachi said as he covers his right eye running towards naruto, but it was too late naruto ran away quickly.

Naruto escaped into the woods, Naruto passed out from exhaustion.
Someone saw naruto passed out on the ground with blood all over his body..
He takes him to his base.

A few hours later.

Naruto woke up and saw a snake like guy watching him.
"who are you." Naruto said coldy. "Calm down kid im not here to hurt you." The snake man like said
"My name is Orochimaru." Orochimaru said
"Will you join my group?" Orochimaru says as he smiles.
"What will i gain from joining your group" Naruto said.

"You don't have anywhere to stay right?" "And you're still a kid, so this offer is really good" Orochimaru said.
"Alright.." Naruto said as he stands up "go rest first, you shouldn't do anything until you have enough rest." Orochimaru said as he puts naruto back to bed.

10 hours later.

Naruto woke up and saw Orochimaru going inside the room.
"Oh you're awake." Orochimaru said as people comes in.
"Everyone this is our new member." Orochimaru said as he points to naruto.
"A kid? Really?" A man said "Hey you shouldn't judge people easily" another member said.

After introducing each other.

"Naruto, Tomorrow we are gonna train you." Orochimaru said.
"Alright...". Naruto replied.
"You will be our strongest weapon." Orochimaru said as he smirks.

8 years later.
Naruto is 13

"You are getting stronger and stronger naruto." Orochimaru says.
"Its not enough."Naruto said as he trains more.
"I have a mission for you." Orochimaru said gaining Naruto's attention.
"What is it." Naruto said confused.
"You will be a spy in the konoha village." Orochimaru said as he smiles.

"Konoha!?" Naruto said surprised "Everyone probably knows what i did!" Naruto shouted.
"No they don't." Orochimaru said as he smirks.
"How do you know that?" Naruto says.
"I sent someone to see what happened and then....."

Flashback.

Itachi and Sasuke ran into the hokage's office, They bursted the door opened as they gasped for air.
"w-what happened!?" The third hokage said worried. "Why do you have blood on your clothes.?" The hokage says as he approached them and called for some medics.

"o-our whole clan is gone...." itachi said as he cries..
"H-how!?" The hokage said surprised.
"N-naruto killed them.." sasuke said furious while tearing up.
"That's impossible he doesn't even have any talent in the first place!" The hokage said.
"But its true!!" Itachi shouted.

"You must be still traumatized on what just happened.. it must be someone else..." The hokage said.
"Where is naruto?" The hokage said while looking around.
"He is gone, we don't know where he went." Itachi says.
"Then he must be kidnapped by the murderer." The hokage says,
"NARUTO IS THE MURDERER, HE'S A MONSTER!!!.." Sasuke shouted as he cries.
"Don't say that to your brother.. poor you, you must still be traumatized.."
"There's no way a 5 year old can murder a whole clan." The hokage said as he pitied sasuke and itachi.

End of flashback

"So thats what happened." Naruto says
"So will you accept the mission?" Orochimaru said.
"Alright i will do it." Naruto said as he smirks.

_________
👼✌️