Mikki the Succubus

Age: 22

Mikki was one of the girls who would flirt with a lot of different boys at a time. Her sister Rhylee told her one day it will backstab her. And what the 15 year old girl told Mikki came true sadly. Mikki got heartbroken by one of the boys she actually liked. He found out about what she was doing with other men behind his back. The 18 year old died from heartbreak that same night in her front yard. A couple of hours later a boy around Mikki's age found her and brought her back to his house. The young boy was the son of a witch that can bring back people but turned them into different creatures. He set up everything he needed so he do a ritual and bring her back. The young boy started to chant some words as he wishes for a hot girlfriend that he could have in his life. After a little bit; Mikki awoken from her death. She looks around confused on the subject of where she is. She starts to freak out but soon realizes that her body is different. Her skin was more pale than it has been before but shades of blacks and grays were visible. Her once dirty blonde hair turned to pitch black like the midnight sky. She stands up and goes to a mirror that was hanging on the wall. She reaches her hand up to her face as she notices that her eyes were piecing red. She turns around and notices a boy behind her. She walks up to the boy to know why she is here. The boy tells her what happened and why she looks like that. While Mikki was listening to him speak she looked him up and down. She had to admit that he looked cute. She sighs and then looks out the window and spoke with a hush voice "So I will never see my family again?" The boy gives her a sad look and nods his head gently, "Well at least you will have someone in your life aka me." Mikki smiles softly knowing that this will be life for now on. She slowly put her hands on his chest while looking into his eyes feeling a spark of something hit her. She backs away and coughs slightly not looking back at him. She knew it was wrong to go and fall in love with a human and someone she just met. She would be breaking the rules and could get in so much trouble for it. Over the years she used him for sex to survive that is what all succubus' do. But she also couldn't help but fall in love with the boy as she soon found out his name was Cody. He treated Mikki like she was a princess and that she was normal just like everyone else. But one day while Mikki was cleaning around the house that she lives in; she gets a text from a random person. She gets more and more over the course of the week. One day she looked at her phone and she saw something that made her want to cry. In all caps it read "YOU BROKE ONE OF THE FORBIDDEN RULES!" Mikki could not handle the pressure of all these people texting her nonstop. She ran out of the house not even leaving a note for Cody when he comes home from work. Mikki ran into the woods running as fast as her heels could let her run. She keeps running for a while until she grows tired and needs to rest. She sits on the ground laying her head upon a tree trunk. Mikki looks around the woods not realizing it was getting dark and cold outside. She gets up and looks around trying to find shelter. After a little bit of searching, she finds a circus tent that looked abandoned since a long time. She peeks her head into the tent searching just in case someone was inside. After she knew it was safe, she stepped inside the dark creepy tent that only had a small amount of light. Mikki heads over to where a lantern was sitting on a table and grabbed it. She hears a metal object get knocked off and clang to the floor. She jumps and turns to where the object fell and slowly made her way over to it. When she looked onto the other table, she saw a broken and dirty puppet laying there. She reaches to touch the puppet's face, but her hand was smacked with a cane. She hisses in pain as she rubs her hand trying to make the pain go away. Mikki sees a pair of shoes then slowly looks up to see a man towering over her. The man had a cold strict look on his face as he had blonde hair and a bluish green eye while the other was white with a spiral. The man growled and spoke with a booming voice "Why are you here?! Also why are you trying to take my puppet?!" Mikki feels like shrinking up and hiding as she gulps and speaks in a scared soft voice, "I am sorry sir, I was not trying to steal the puppet. I was trying to find shelter and stay away from the outside world. I will do anything to make sure I can stay here" The man rubs his chin thinking as he spoke with a gruff voice "Fine you can stay; I need more workers anyways." Mikki seemed surprised as she didn't expect him to let her stay. Mikki knew this would be her life for now on for real this time. 

Word count: 956

Hello there guys!! This is my new story called Freak show. The characters are people that I know and some ocs. The order of them are not the right order of when they join the circus. Can you guess the right order of when they all come out. Also if you want to know more please comment down below.