Overflow

Hey Everyone, Mehak here.

How are you all doing? Hope you are doing great. Well, I am back with the part two of the Shivi TS: Parwah Hai. This will be the last chapter of the story. Hope you find it amazing. But before this I would like to inform you that the dialogues are written in Hindi as well as in English. For English, it is written in the brackets.

If you are new to this Story then do check out the previous chapter so that you can get hooked to this story!!

Let's Begin...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter 2

In Shiva and Raavi's Room,

Krish and Shiva are talking about the incidents which happened when Shiva was unconscious. The whole conversation makes Shiva realise that he holds an important place in Raavi's life.

'Mera shiva [My Shiva]', these words keep on replaying in his mind. It gives him happiness which he couldn't figure out why. It is some mysterious kind of happiness that he is experiencing. It is not only joy that he is feeling rather it also provides him with the sense of belonging, love and support. He initially thought that he doesn't care if Raavi ever consider him apart of her life. But now when he is living it, he feels like there is some kind of peace in life that he has attained.

These words may be insignificant for some, but for Shiva it holds a special place. These words put a pause to the endless suffering he has undergone, all the taunts and the pain associated with it seems to fade. He has never made anyone feel that he is affected but deep inside he does get hurt. He always channelised his hurt in form of anger making people perceive him to be rude and arrogant. But he is a just like others, full of emotions and craves for love and respect too.

It's not that Shiva is not loved at all; his family loves him but he has faced endless suffering and taunts from the society. His rage has just reduced the number of taunts as people feared him, but no one has quit. Shiva while growing up felt that no one would love him for him. The way he is, would only bring him pain and taunts and that is why he had built a wall around himself so that his heart doesn't get hurt. He has also hurt Raavi many times unintentionally due to this.

With Raavi, his wife coming into his life, his life changed. She slowly made her way through the wall. Shiva didn't realise when Raavi made her way in his heart. And today this realization has got him on cloud nine. Knowing that someone you have wedded will continue showering love till her last breath, someone who would understand you, would care for you and will love for who you really are. Shiva finally feels that his existence is worth it. It is the first time that Shiva has received love from someone other than his family. It is not that she is not family but she wasn't before. His happiness is evident on his face, there is a smile that nobody has seen. It reflects his inner peace.

Before Krish could tease him, the door opens. And their thoughts get disturbed. Shiva sees Raavi standing on the entrance with a glass of juice in her hands. In that moment he feels relief to see Raavi. It is as if he has found the missing piece of the puzzle. In a second, he looks her from top to bottom, trying to ensure that she is fine. He finds her standing in a lavender suit, her arms bandaged and a band aid on her forehead. What shocks him are her eyes, in a fraction of second when his eyes meet her's, he finds many emotions, there is relief, happiness, care and love. The last emotion shocks him. He never has thought to find love in her eyes. Isit love for him? He asked himself but he is not sure of the answer.

Shiva realises the intensity of emotions Raavi would have felt when she said 'Mera Shiva', this feeling warms up his heart. Shiva gives his warmest smile to Raavi and hopes to find a similar reaction from her as well.