Chapter Three

-Time skip to Saturday, AKA The date-

Jade Pov:

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard knocking at the door. I groaned and so did Katie, we both sat up and yawned. I looked at Katie, her hair was in a small messy bun and  she wasnt wearing her glasses and she looked adorable. The knocking kept going so Katie stood up and opened the door, It was Dirk and Hanna. I got up and stood behind Katie, rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning you two! We are here to get you ready for your date!" Hanna said."What time even is it?" Katie asked, "Its 9:00 am, so we have 4 hours to get you ready!" Dirk said. They let us brush our teeth and take showers. Dirk took Katie and I went with Hanna. And unfortunately they wouldnt let us see each other until it was actually time for the date.

-4 hours later-

"Okay, Its time to get you to your date! And you look amazing!" Hanna said with a smile. I was wearing (i dont how to explain it but ill but a picture here):

We arrived at the movies and found Dirk and Katie standing in the front

We arrived at the movies and found Dirk and Katie standing in the front. I blushed when I saw Katie. She looked amazing! She was wearing (again heres a picture):

 She looked amazing! She was wearing (again heres a picture):

"You look

"You look...amazing...woah" Katie said with a blush on her face. I giggled "You look great as well!" I smiled and took her hand. We said bye to Dirk and Hanna and walked into the theater hand-in-hand. 

Katie went to get some popcorn and some drinks while I found seats. She came back with a large popcorn that we could share and two drinks. We sat in our seats and waited for the movie to start. We decided to watch a horror movie, I liked them because of the thrill and excitement it gave, although sometimes I would get nightmares (idk if this would be true but im just going where my brain takes me).

I had my head on Katie's shoulder and her arm was around me. After another thirty minutes, the movie was over. We got up, threw away our trash, and went for a walk in the park. We watched as birds flew around and chirped. This is totally the best date I've been on. 

To end off our date, we went to get some ice cream. After that, we went back to our dorm and got ready for bed, considering it was kinda late. "Thanks for today Katie, I had a lot of fun." I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back and said she had a good time too. "So, uh, Jade, would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" "Of course!". We both smiled and we cuddled in my bed and fell asleep.

'This is the best day of my life!'