first time

includes :
- choking
- praise kink
- slut shaming / name calling
- fingering + fisting
- spanking
- thigh riding
- over stimulation
- drool play (spitting kink basically)
- katoptronophillia (kink of fucking in mirrors)

george's pov :)

clay had been working on editing a video for nearly two months now, either with no progression whatsoever, or just purposely ignoring me.

we had been together for a year now and we lived together, so i could literally walk in the room he's in NAKED, although i probably wouldn't do that, and he wouldn't take his eyes off the screen.

although i'm 24, i'm still a virgin, i never thought about having sex at all, clay respected my boundaries and the furthest we ever went was him taking off my shirt while making out.

i never really wanted it to go further, but the stress from being ignored was making me wonder what it would be like to go even the tiniest bit further.

i grabbed my phone, swiping away all the notifications that wasn't from clay, going to my messages and typing out a quick text to him.

<3

clayyyyy? ❤️

what's up baby boy? ❤️

can you come to bed? 😏❤️

are you sure angel? there's
no going back, i don't want
you to regret anything ❤️

i'm ready.. i promise ❤️

the message was instantly seen and i heard his door open, then close, then i heard our bedroom door open and i blushed.

i suddenly started getting really giggly and before i even considered it, i was hard as fuck, i tried ignoring it but it started to hurt, i looked down at it as clay did and realised i still had my light blue panties on.

(clay) oh baby, look at you, you're such a mess, oh and those pretty little panties~

i couldn't even speak at this point, it hurt to much to do anything other than moan, clay started walking towards me and instantly connected his lips to mine, moving them in sync with eachother, he pulled away and looked at me in concern.

(clay) are you 100% sure baby? i don't think i can go easy on you and i don't want you to regret anything that happens..

(george) i'm 100% sure clay, if i ever want to stop we can make a safe word, it can be 'light' and we can use 'r/y/g', and i don't care how rough you go, i want it to be like that..

(clay) okay, i love you sweetheart

(george) i love you too, i don't really know how to do this..

(clay) you don't need to do a lot angel, i'll guide it for you

(george) okay..

he took off my shirt and reattached his lips to mine, slowly kissing to my jawline, down to my collar bone and all the way down to my v line, i groaned slightly at the new feeling there and i saw his eyes roll back.

he looked up at me once more as if for confirmation, to which i nodded and he pulled on my sweatpants to take them off, palming me through my boxers.