Rules

Welcome to an Undertale Roleplay book. Here you might just find what you have been searching for in terms of a good roleplay or perhaps something to toss right in the bin. Whichever scenario fits you, go on with it! Though if you are still interested, I advise that you read the rules just below.

Firstly, I would like to go ahead and point out that I will not roleplay on this website but will rather have us migrate to Discord. I've been around Wattpad a long while and me and the website don't get along kindly when it comes to pms.

Now that anyone that was hoping to roleplay here is gone, let's continue onto some rules that I must lay down.

1. Please acknowledge that this is a roleplay book meant for those who are mature enough to handle mature content. Such as, what people may still call lemon material on here. That being said, if you're a child, scram. Swearing is also allowed and is encouraged depending on the character you play.

2. Additionally to the last rule, this is also a book made for those who are looking for a long-term semi-literate to literate styled roleplay. In this case, if you are looking for something to go for a month and then ghost, please leave. As well as if you are the type of person to write under three lines worth of a reply, this isn't going to work out well for ya, This rule is set into place so that we have details to work off of. I don't know about anyone else but it's pretty difficult to conjure a paragraph reply from a sentence or two. 

3. Please, for the love of stars, tell me your triggers before we start. I wouldn't want to upset anyone or pull anything out of your mental vault that will send you into a panic attack. So for your sake and my own, we will briefly discuss what is allowed and what is  absolutely off the table for the roleplay. 

4. Please do not spam me. If I don't reply then it's likely because I am busy or I have fallen into a pool of exhaustion and I need to drag myself out after a day or two. Spamming me will not encourage a reply but will in fact discourage me further or motivate me to block you so please don't try that. Everyone has their own life to live, so respect that as I will respect your absence as well. Thanks~

5. Unlike the many books that are on here, this is one strictly made for roleplays involving Sans relationships, Papyrus relationships, or the rare Papyrus and Sans pair. So, that being said, there will not be an OC form and nor will there be one in this book. So unfortunately you will have to look elsewhere if that's what your soul is set on.

6. Please be respectful to me and others you might encounter in the comments. 

7. Have fun, stick to the rules. Please. You can find my discord in my profile bio.