Noiz x Reader *Lemon Request*

Yay porn with the meme king c:

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

         "Ugh what time is it..." Noiz thought as he woke up. He saw on his coil it was only 4:00 and it was pouring outside. He looked around and saw you cuddling into his side. He looked at you and pushed your hair behind your ear causing you to wake up.

"Hm.. Oh Hi Noiz-san.." You say rubbing your eyes adorably. You kiss his cheek as he hugs your waist. You blush when you realize your completely nude from last night's "events" (*cough* sex *cough*) You feel his soft lips kiss you stomach and hips. You giggle a little. "You up for a late round two?" He says looking into your eyes seductively.

"Yes~" You say as you and him get on your knees and kiss each other. You wrapped you arms around his neck as he felt all over your body. ((Btw you guys are in Germany >-< idk if it rains alot there but I find rain to be super romantic c:)) He moans into the kiss as he feels your hand wrap around his member.

"Yes.. Your so sexy.." He says as he nips at your neck. You start to go lower until you were at Noizs member. You wrap your mouth around it and suck hard on it. He moans loudly as he falls on his back. He put his hands in your hair as you Bob your head. "I'm gonna cum.. Agh!" He moans as he thrust into your mouth. You feel his cum shoot down your throat as he groans.

You sit up panting and blushing. You see him sit up put you on your back. Kissing your neck and licking it. You moan as he puts a knee in between your legs gently brushing your core. "Bunny...." You pant his nick name. You feel him smile as he goes lower till he's facing your core.

He kisses your thighs as he fingers you gently. You arch your back as he goes faster. As he sees you moan and squirm he finally adds his tongue. You moan loudly as he starts to hum. He loved seeing you like this. Just seeing you moan alone got him off just perfectly.

"Noiz I'm gonna cum! Please move faster!" You say as you buck your hips. He smirks as he moved his finger faster while he sucks on your love button (Aka clit I hate that word .3.) "NOIZ!" You moan loudly as you cum. He licks up all your juices as you crawl on top of him. You lay down hug, and kiss him while saying "I love you bunny.. please don't forget that.." You say stroking his cheek. "I love you too (y/n)... I won't ever forget either." He says kissing you.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm srry this took long ;-; btw I made the pic in the cover of this chappy so if u want one plz tell me :)