19

Einar was pulled by someone when he was about to enter the wagon and was thrown out. Einar had hit the ground a few times before he turned in mid-air and landed on his feet. Digging his fingers onto the ground to stop him from flying around. Einar looked at the person who grabbed him and saw Chongyun. A cheeky smile on his face.

Einar clicked his tongue, "You're going to pay for that!" Luckily, Einar had brought his Vision with him. Summoning his weapon, Einar had aimed at Chongyun and waited for his bow to charge the elemental power. But was stopped when a few swords made out of Hydro were thrown towards him. Einar had to stop charging and just shoot the bow directly towards Chongyun. The water arrows had glistened under the moonlight and shone. A trickle of glowing water made a line of water in the air as the arrows made their towards Chonguyn.

Chongyun had summoned his own weapon and slammed his greatsword on the ground, three blades of ice appearing out of nowhere. Destroying the arrows that were flying towards him. When he looked in front of him, Einar wasn't in front of him. Rather, he was running towards Xingqiu. Chongyun dashed straight towards Einar, carrying his weapon with both of his hands.

Einar used his powers and created balls of steaming hot water. Shooting it towards Chongyun. The latter had frozen them but it took a bit longer than it should since it was hot water than the regular room temperature one. Whilst running, Einar had aimed at Xingiu's legs. Not caring if it was charged with Hydro or not, Einar let go of the arrow as soon he was able to get a good aim at it. Xingqiu barely dodged it as the arrow had scraped one of his calves. But he didn't lose his balance nor did he flinch, rather, he just kept running.

Sooner or later, Xingqiu jumped forwards before turning around. Deflecting the arrows that Einar was aiming at him with his swords. Chongyun was able to catch up to Einar had jumped also, raising his greatsword up in the sky before slamming it down. Einar crossed his arms as a shield made out of Hydro had appeared in front of him. Defending himself against Chongyun's large weapon. But then he forgot that Chongyun was a Cryo user. He only remembered when the edges of his Hydro shield were getting frozen. 

With Einar defenseless, Xingqiu wasted no time and dashed forward with his sword aiming at Einar's shoulder. However, Einar was able to protect himself when he summoned another shield of Hydro behind him. The shield contracted before it expanded in a matter of seconds, knocking both males off. Einar made some distance between himself and the two males. Immediately charging a few arrows towards them. Switching his weapon to a spear, Einar had twirled the spear around before he slammed his own fist on the ground. The ground below had a few cracks appearing, making their way towards Xingqiu and Chongyun. It didn't take long before a geyser had appeared right under them. Chongyun grabbed Xingqiu, freezing the searing water with much difficulty. 

Even then, the two males were still blown into the air and Xingqiu has to summon some sort of cliff and let Chongyun freeze it for them to slide down back to safety. When they put their attention back to Einar, the male was already rushing towards them. Thrusting his spear at them. Both Xingqiu and Chongyun jumped in different directions just to avoid Einar's fast attacks. Einar had attacked Chongyun first. Considering the male can easily freeze his attacks, Einar needs to deal with the Cryo user first before dealing with Xingqiu.

Chongyun has to match Einar's rapid attacks with his spears, using his weapon and his Vision to block his attacks and defend himself. Even though Xingqiu should be able to attack Einar with how open he is, it seems he underestimated Einar. The male was able to block Xingqiu's attacks and send him a distraction whilst he deals with Chongyun. Both Chongyun and Xingqiu don't know how Einar was able to deal with both of them and they really don't want to know why. 

A few moments later, Xingqiu able to find an opening and creating a Hydro sword. Aiming right towards Einar. Not really knowing where he aimed it at but he knew that it was too far from a vital point. At least. But they didn't expect someone to push Einar out of the way and get hit instead.

All three males had glanced at that person, seeing the blood dripping down at the ground. A Hydro sword in their chest, all of them held their breaths. Realizing who it was.

"Adelard!"

"(YN)!"