A/n Hey so you might know me.....!

|| Eyo, to any previous readers dang, I'm sorry but I lost motivation long ago and till now I found this again and I was like.....bet let's restart, I've been in a new account @demonflower000 Where I tend to update my stories, "The Ride of our life" or my recently posted story "Espoir" but if you have been going along recently I have gone on hitatus-

Here is my explanation: I was going to go on break right? So they other day I finally had some free time and I was like dang how about I write something to keep y'all entertained......yeah no-

My computer decided to end its life right then and there so while typing up a new chapter it goes "If you love me let me gooooo~" I've never been more disappointed in life. (Take note that my computer was already about 5 years old).

Either way I'm not getting a new computer till my birthday in July so till then I'll type through my phone.

This is an older account and therefore I'm going to continue this story for the sake and fact that I want to see if I can come up with more ideas for the next upcoming chapters in "The Ride of our Life"

Lol I'm sorry again. But I'll continue through here and reading this description I've decided why not continue writing this one this is actually really cool.

(Take note I started writing this back in 2019 the year my hero academia came out, and one year of Detroit became human came out, I was cringe and only in 7th grade)

Either way I'll continue writing this story and I'll update *cough* try to update The Ride of our life as soon as I get my hands on my new computer 💀.

Either way enjoy this shitty story and again the second I get my new computer I'll upload pictures of me breaking my old one and hugging my new one lmao.