Part-1

Hellooo people,

I am back with the next episode, hope you all like it, plz do comment and share it with your friends.

Happy Reading,

Listening all this Nandini's self respect was breaking bit by bit and also seeing that Manik standing lik a statue, she knew what may be the outcome, but still she had hope in some corner of her heart, that her love will trust her and stop them from raising finger on her character.

But alas,

Dhruv: if you don't trust us buddy, I've proofs as-well, she was telling that abhi was her brother right see here
And he shows some pictures where abhi and Nandini are in compromising position.

Seeing which Manik looks at Mukti who nods her head with fake tears.

Manik: thi..This can't be true.

Nan: Manik trust me those pictures are fake.

Alia: shut up, you bloody lier,Manik Mukti used to love abhi why would lie something that is related to her love.

Manik looks at Mukti who has fake tears in her eyes, she comes and hugs him.

Dhruv: this is why we are so against you and that bitch, we didn't wanted her to destroy your life.So buddy choose now,

Manik: I choose fab 5, because I trust Mukti, she cannot lie about her love who is dead.

Mukti is a bit guilty listening to him.

Manik: I trust you guyz, she is a characterless girl just like that niyonika, dad had said be before that niyonika also acted all sweet and innocent, after that she showed her true colours, you are also exactly like her who are behind rich guyz, just for the sake of money you can sleep.,

And that's it Nandini give a tight punch and shouted: enough mr. Malhotra, I'm not saying anything means it doesn't give u any right to talk about my character, what would you choose, I Nandini Murthy breaks up with you for the life time, never ever show me your this dirty face , stay happy with you so called friends. Good bye.

Saying this she stormed out of Jamroom and all there life's.

Here Manik was standing all shocked while everyone else were happy that finally Nandini is out of there life's.

Alia: ohh Manik dat bloody bitch punched you so hard, Let me see it's bleeding.( and try to touch it but he pushes her hand and walks out of the room)

Cabir follows maniks while here everyone are happy and plans to party and ask Navya to join them as-well.

End....

Few words for:
1. maniks decision?
2. Nandini's Punch?
3.what do you this is Mukti telling the truth? And wt about others ?

Hope you all likes the part.I'll update the next part only after seeing the response from you guyz.
Until then,
-Bye-bye💜