Doll | 2

Billie's pov

This is the perfect time. I got the papers, dress, ring, and other important things. You might be confused, well you know i'm just gonna force my lovely kitten to marry me. I'm here with the priest, waiting for y/n to wake up. "ah ha there we go" I said while y/n wakes up.

Y/n's pov

At the time I opened my eyes, I saw billie in a white dress with a priest behind her. "ah ha, there we go" she said. "baby, I'm gonna need you to wake up and put that dress on" she adds, pointing the white little dress at the table. I couldn't speak so I just obeyed her. She help me get up and I made my way in the bathroom with the dress.

°timeskippp°

"Billie, would you take y/n as your beloved wife?" (idk what's next sooo don't judge me💀) the priest ask her "yes I do" she said. "y/n, would you take billie as your beloved wife?" he ask me "y-yes I do" I said hesitating at the first word. "now, wife and wife, you may kiss the bride" he said as billie pulled me and kissed me. We lasted like 10 seconds until she pulls out. Btw we put our rings on earlier, billie bought them without me knowing.

A man showed up in the door with papers. He put the papers on the table, handing me and billie a pen. "this paperwork will be done with the couple O'Connell. You may sign the papers now." the man says "billie what is this for??" I ask billie, confused. "oh don't worry baby, this is only a paper that would say that you're legally mine. And that we are legal together" she said winking at the end. We ended up signing and doing are honeymoon. We'll things got heated that night, but will I ever be free? ~

___________________________
Ok so I met a boy and he is fucking GORGEOUS😍I mean I'm bisexual that's why I'm acting like this. The way he looked at me made me feel dizzy. And he's brother is close with my brother soooo nothings really new :) when I fell in love, I will lose my mind, but also my time. I hope I don't get ruined again.. =)

Byeee lovesss✨