Chapter 5

The next morning , I actually wake up to my alarm on time . ''Nice'' I thought to myself groggily, ''Mina won't be yelling at my door today''.

As I got out of bed , and into my uniform , I wondered what we were going to do today .

''Hopefully nothing like yesterday'' I thought to myself .

I walked out of my dorm and into the girls bathrooms , brushing my hair and teeth . Putting my hair up in a low ponytail .

I was almost finished when I suddenly heard talking outside the bathrooms .

''Huh ?'' , I thought to myself , ''Who would be up now ? I set my alarm clock really early ..''

Curious , I walked out of the bathrooms quietly to find a blonde girl in a school uniform and a tall man with purple like scars on his body .

"Who are these people ? I haven't ever seen them on school grounds before..Maybe they are new and in the wrong place ?" I thought . I wanted to get closer , so I hid behind a chair to hear them better .

"Toga , why are we here again ?" The man sighed . "I have to see Midoriya of course ! Oh he'll be so happy to see me !" The blonde girl exclaimed . "Huh ? Deku ? Does he have a girlfriend ? And is that her ?!" I thought to myself . "Be quiet Toga , we don't want to wake up the students , that'll get us in trouble fast." The man whispered . "Yeah yeah I know . If they did find us and we escaped , Shiggy would probably kick us out of the L.O.V real quick..." The girl apparently named 'Toga' replied .

"L.O.V ?! As in the league of villains ?! What are they doing here ?! Should I get help ? Should I fight ? Should I stay where I am ? Oh , I don't know what to do !" I thought .

My heart started racing . My breathing got shaky , I put my hand over my mouth to cover the sound . "I should get out of here once they leave , just let them do their thing and-"

"You can come out now.There is no point in hiding ." The man said . My heart raced faster . "Is he talking to me ?!"

"Aww come on ! How did you see me ?!" , a man wearing a bodysuit and mask came out of the shadows , "I thought for sure you couldn't see me !"

"Twice , almost anyone could see you ." The blonde said .

"I obviously couldn't ." I thought while I sighed in relief ."Twice , why are you here in the first place ?" Toga asked . "Shigaraki was suspicious of you two , so he told me to follow." Twice replied . "Toga , hurry up . I have a feeling that the students are going to wake up soon ."

The man said . "Ugh alright Dabi , I'll be right back in a few minutes or so." Toga replied , both of the men nodded .

I didn't know what this Toga girl was planning to do , but I hope it won't be bad .

A few minutes later , Toga came back skipping with a small piece of green-black hair in her right hand , and scissors in the other . I cringed . "I am going to assume that it is Deku's hair and this villain is obsessed with one of my classmates" I thought .

"You really are crazy ." Dabi said, "You just don't know what love is !" Toga shot back while sniffing Midoriya's hair . "Let's just leave ." Dabi said , already walking towards the doors . The others followed , and soon I was left alone in the semi-dark room .

"That was probably the scariest and most weirdest thing I have ever experienced" I thought , standing up walking back to the bathrooms slowly .

"I don't know if I should tell anyone this . I mean , the villains didn't exactly do anything . Well , they did break in and that Toga girl cut off a small piece of Midoriya's hair . But other than that , they didn't kill anyone , hurt anyone , or do anything that could really affect anyone badly ." I thought . "Hm , I know that this is wrong , but I think I'll let them go....for now at least"

Sooner or later , the rest of my class woke up and got ready for the day ahead .

(the end....for now)

okay so I'm running out of ideas of what to do next soooo, can someone give me a hand and help me out ??