Chapter One: I.M.P.

"Sir, do you really think it's a good idea to hire her?" Moxxie looked at his boss and furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes, Moxxie, she'd be a great addition to our company." Blitzø looked directly into the smaller man's eyes. "Are you sure? She seems a little..." Moxxie looked over at the girl who was playing with the eels in the tank, "...weird." Moxxie looked over at his boss. "Now Moxxie, how would you like it if someone called you weird?" Blitzø looked over at the girl. "Sir-" Moxxie got cut off. "Don't even start." Blitzø looked back at Moxxie, then over at the girl again. "What's your name?" Blitzø walked over to the girl. "Millie." The girl replied, sitting back down on the couch. "You're hired!" Blitzø exclaimed. "Sir!" Moxxie yells. "Shut the fuck up, you little baby dicked troll and get out." Blitzø looked over at Millie, "You start tomorrow! Now off you go." Blitzø shooed them both away.

The next day, Millie walked in through the door, happy and excited. "Millie! Nice to see you showed up! Unlike someone." Blitzø rolled his eyes, "Anyways, you really think you're up for this job right?" Blitzø looked at her like if he was saying, please say you are. "Yeah! I'm so ready!" Millie exclaimed. "I'm here, sir." Moxxie yawned, walking through the door, holding a cup of coffee. "Moxxie! You're late- again! If you show up late one more time, I will fucking fire you!" Blitzø was not genuinely angry, he just wanted to impress Millie, which he failed, instead of impressing her, it made her a bit angry at him. "Blitzø, don't be so damn harsh." Millie furrowed her eyebrows. Blitzø decided to get out of the conversation by changing the subject, "Um, who's up for some killing up on Earth?" Blitzø tried to sound as excited as possible, considering, he had already fallen in love with the new addition to the company, Millie and he'd already made her upset, which wasn't his intention at all. "Me!" Millie exclaimed, raising her arm up in the air and waving it around. "Ok, and Moxxie, what about you?" Blitzø didn't wanna yell at Moxxie anymore, just so he could possibly have a chance with the new client. "Um, I guess so." Moxxie groaned. "Good! Now, let's get the the fun part!" Blitzø took the book from Loona and off they went.

Sorry it's so short, I didn't know what else the write-

413 words