1||JERK

Author's pov

"Y/n give those orders on table 46B. There are two gentlemen sitting over there" The manager of the hotel ordered y/n in a rough tone. Y/n collected the order from the chef and made her way to the table.

While she was walking one of her stilettos broke and within a second she collapsed on the rug. The juice she was holding fell upon one of the gentlemen sitting on the table.

" What the heck is this?? Are you out of your mind?? You damn waitress!!!", -he scolded her.
"I am so sorry sir", the manager told.
" Where is the damn washroom?" the angry man said to the manager.
"Sir come with me. I'll show you the way" the manager told him.
They went.
Y/n's pov:-
I was still in that position. No one even bothered to help me. Just then I saw someone is offering his hands. It was the other gentleman who was sitting on the table.
" Girl, are you okay?", he asked with concern.
"Yeah I am" I replied him with a fake smile.
Just then our conversation was interrupted by the manager. He started to scold me. I guess after this he will fire me from my part-time job. " Stop scolding her. I was not her fault. And yeah don't fire her after this. I warn you." the other gentleman spoke taking my side.

The manager nodded and went from there.
I started to clean the floor. The angry gentleman came. "Rehan I lost my appetite, let's go"he told.
Just then he turned towards me and threw a 1000 Rs note on the floor. " Take your tip for ruining my favourite tuxedo". he told to me and went from there.

"What am I a beggar?? He gave me a tip for ruining his tuxedo???", I questioned myself.

"What a jerk", I mumbled to myself.

I stood up from there and headed towards him. He was near his car just then I hold his wrist and turned him to face me.
And told (suspense)
.