they do the murders...

Kreacher was being a BIG FAT UGLY ASSHOLE and was being creepy to poor baby Emma. Luca and Edgar witness the creepy things Kreacher does to Emma, so they planned something to get rid of him.
"Oh, hey Emma...*lipbite* my shawty🤤" Kreacher says to Emma
Emma screams and runs.
"COME BACK MY LOVE 😍😍😍"
Luca and Edgar set a trap, and Kreacher(ugly ass mf) was about to run right into it.
"HEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEH" Luca big giggles...
"Shut the hell up he's gonna hear you!!!.!" Edgar whispers to Luca.
Meanwhile, Emma knows exactly where the trap is, and dodges it while Kreacher trips and falls into a giant hole. A bunch of tiny rocks fall down onto Kreachers ugly fat face.
"OWW EMMA MY LOVE! HELP ME!"
"Ew NO!" Emma screams
"YES!" Luca and Edgar both say while jumping out behind a tree.
"Is the ugly stupid ass mf dead yet?" Luca says.
"Ugh no" Emma replies
"Maybe we should knock the ugly bitch out and tie him to a pole and beat him?" Luca suggests
"Perfect idea my little musty boy😍" Edgar replied
Luca does the blush🥺
Luca snatches Kreachers ugly body and drags him to hang him onto a pole. Edgar gives Luca and Emma a baseball bat and they all start beating him.
Kreacher does that ugly ass scream and it makes them beat him more to shut him up.
"Is he dead yet?" Emma says proudly
"Hmm nope" Luca says while checking his pulse.
"I have an idea." Luca says as well
Luca then starts shocking the ugly mf(Kreacher)
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAHHHHHHHH" Kreacher yells out(imagine a very ugly and scary scream, NOW)
"Ew" Emma says.
"I don't think he's dead yet." Edgar says while holding his eyes closes, as he doesn't want to see Kreachers ugly ass face.
"I say we think of something else." Edgar adds.
"HMMMM 🤔🤔🤔" they all say in sync