Part 9: aftermath

The next morning her body was sore, a clear evidence from last night events. When she stretched her body, each limb came to life as she remembered the night before. The dinner, the kiss in the cab and then the intimate, sweet moment they shared.

The moment that changed their whole situation and that left her with a few unanswered questions. But those were for later, because right now she was too engrossed in the fact, that German was sleeping next to her. That his arm was draped over her, hand splayed out over her breast above the sheets.
The warmth radiating through the fabric, making her want to remove the cover and do a rerun of last night. For she remembers the sensation of his skilled hands on her body, remembers the way he mapped each part of her with his lips. How she mapped each part of him during their second round, making him squirm underneath her and it made her feel powerful.

A blush crept its way up her cheeks at the thought of her dominant features, something she wasn't used to when it came to sex with someone she cared for. As she laid there thinking about everything that she was feeling, she turned her body. Twisting around so that she was facing him, letting her free hand skim across his muscular form.  She scraped lightly on his chest, watching as the muscles tense slightly.

He wakes up from her playful movements, she did not mean for him to wake up, but she couldn't help to turn around towards him. She needed to see him, touch him to make sure that   it was real. That she wasn't dreaming again.

"Stop thinking so hard," he mumbled between his teeth.

"I can't..,  not when you did those things to me last night," she whispered, leaning in and kissing his forehead.

"I wish we could stay here like this, all day, you looks gorgeous in my bed," he told her as he shifted in his position. Facing her completely.

"German stop.., I do not." She answered him shyly.

Once he had gotten comfortable, he kissed her. Without any care, freely claiming her lips even though both of them had morning breath. He couldn't care less because there was nothing or no one to stop him from kissing her. Within seconds the temperature had shifted, and both of them started to dive into each other again. Before any of them could register it they had managed to start round three. German took over completely, claiming her in every way he could and she delved into it.

After their third session, they decided that it was time for food, so they after a lot of tries, got out of bed. Both got dressed, Angie made it to her room after gathering her dress and shoes. He managed to steal a few kisses from her before she had gone away and he loved the simplicity of their newfound relationship.m.

They met in the kitchen, both high on last nights events and this morning. He wanted to make her promises, fulfill her dream and love her every day from now on. Even though this was so fresh, he knew that she would be the one.

"Angie, I want you to know that I'm not regretting anything," he stated while pouring her a cup of coffee.

She gazed up at him, slightly surprised by his words but it made her heart feel at ease. The dreadful thoughts that she'd had while waking up and while getting dressed, had been dismissed with his promise.

"I'm glad because the same goes for me," she whispered and kissed him.

- Time skip -

It had become afternoon, and since it was a Saturday, Angie sat peacefully on the couch reading. German had gone  to his office to check on some papers for an upcoming meeting. It gave both of them a chance to land, even thought she wanted him to be close.

The front door opened, it was Violetta coming home from her friend.

"Angie, hiii! I've missed you!" The girl exclaimed and hugged the aunt.