Lets get ready to rumble 🥊

After me Shotos eventful night we made our way back to the dorms. When we entered we saw everyone gathered in the common room. We were greeted by the class with the exception of the few who weren't there. Mina ran up to me and said.....

Sooooo y/n what happened anything exciting?

I knew what she was getting at so i replied.....

I guess you could say something exciting happened.

Oh...em...geeeee!!!how was it y/n?

Shoto was still walking next to me and he wanted to hear my answer as well.

It was amazing Mina. I said with a bright smile.

Shoto seemed to like that answer a lot.I saw his cheeks light up.

That's awesome I'm glad your first time was better than mine. Neither me or kiri knew what we were doing.

Shoto stopped and looked straight ahead and spoke.

Y/n.....you didn't tell me it was your first time.

Mina stepped away because she knew it was about to get serious

Y'all i think i heard Momo calling me gtg. With that she scurried away.

I didn't think i had to Sho considering what we did after Denkis room.

That's not the same y/n. I took something from you,something you'll never get back. Something that's supposed to be meaningful,something that's suppose to be special.

Once he finished his sentence i starred at him as my eyes began leaking. The only thing that left my mouth was....

So it wasn't special to you? It wasn't meaningful? Was i not good enough for you Shoto Todoroki? Was i just someone who kept you entertained? I thought you were different..I truly did...I guess I'm still the dumbass I've always been. I took the chain he gave me off my neck and slammed it onto his chest. by now everyone in the common area was watching.

Y/n that's not what i-

Ochaco had a smirk on her face the whole time this situation was happening.

And you. I pointed to Urakaka to let her know who i was speaking too.

I personally don't get what's so god damn funny. So please enlighten me and everyone else about what you think is so funny.

I just think your getting what you deserve that's all. She said with a devilish smirk.

You don't know what I've been through and how much I've suffered so i don't want to hear shit from you. I started walking closer to her and Todoroki grabbed my arm and said....

Y/n don't let's just go and talk babe.

I'm not your fucking babe Todoroki now let me the fuck go.

Him hearing you call him by his last name stung more than it should've. He felt like everything you both built together came crashing down.

I snatched my arm back and continued to walk over to Ochaco.

You need to stop worrying about me and worry about you and yo broke ass bum ass family and what the fuck they gon be eating tonight. Matter of fact i don't even know why your trying to start shit with me cause you and everyone else in this room matter of face the whole school knows i will beat the dog shit out of you in less than 10 seconds. I fucking sons of bitches like you. Hating on me for no fucking reason bitch get a life and fucking job hoe.

The whole room was silent once i was done. My eyes were still watery from what Shoto said and as i turned around to go to my room i heard Ochaco say.