The Story

One afternoon at the boys restroom, Jao was peeing when suddenly a girl climbed over from the girls restroom to where Jao was peeing. To Jao's surprise, she was just passing because the girls restroom door is locked and she couldnt get out. The girl got out and Jao quickly followed her and asked if she had seen anything while he was peeing. The girl replied and said, "if I had seen anything, then what would you do?" and after her reply, she left. 

        The next day, Jao was curious as to what his friends were watching and were talking about. And it turned out that they had been talking about that girl whom Jao had met at the restroom. They were talking about how the girl is for sale and how all the other girls at the school dont like her. And they were talking about how they notice the girl at the hotel almost every night.

        After their PE class, the girl went to her locker to change into her school uniform but was shocked to open her locker and see that her skirt had been torn to almost the size of a miniskirt. She had no choice but to wear it because it was the only one she had. While playing soccer, Jao noticed the girl leaving the school with a torn skirt showing her thighs. So he followed her and brought with him his soccer shorts so that the girl could wear them. He followed her to a hotel where he thought of what his friends said and thought of finding out the truth as to what the girl does. 

        So he Entered the hotel and found himself in the banquet hall where he sees her at the stage, singing. While singing, the girl noticed Jao and went to talk with him after singing. She went to Jao and asked why he followed her.  Jao told her that he noticed how her skirt was torn and brought her his shorts so she could wear them. And then Jao asked, "so the rumors arent true? Then why dont you say anything to defend yourself? ". The girl, after hearing Jao's question, tried to walk away  but Jao said, "wait, can we be friends?".  And the girl, worried about how Jao might be sharing  encounter to others, said, "if you want us to be friends,then dont bring this up again." And Jao had a new friend and her name was Tasha. 

        The next days, Jao and Tasha went around and did things together and got closer and fell in love with eachother so fast. But one day, Jao had a conversation with his friends and they asked him, "if Tasha was any good?" it was though as if Jao had an affair with her. Jao engrage by the question, punched his friend and was suspended by the school principal. After being suspended by the principal, Jao talked to Tasha and found out that Tasha was also suspended because she was accussed of an affair with Jao.

        So the two left their homes and ran away to a beach resort where they would spend time with each other and not worrying about lifes problems.  At their time in the resort, Jao found out why Tasha was singing at the hotel and it turned out that she lived with her sister and had no parents supporting them so she sang to support themselves and her sister did other things. Jao also found out that Tasha's sister was a prostitute and that her sister had no choice but to be one because they didnt have money. And then Jao, realising his love for Tasha said, "I dont want to be away from you, even just for one second".

        The next day, Jao's dad found him at the resort and took him from Tasha. Jao, not wanting to leave Tasha, jumped out of the boat that they were riding. But moments later, Jao's father took him out of the water and held him so that he wouldnt try and jump out of the boat again. 

        At school, Jao was asking everyone as to where Tasha is and found out that she had been suspended again for other reasons. Then a week later, Tasha came to Jao, who was sitting at the bleachers, and talked to him that he should win his upcoming soccer game for her. 

        After winning his soccer game, Jao went to back to school to find Tasha but he didnt find her. Days passed and then weeks passed, but Tasha was no where to be found. His only remembrance of her and their moments together would be the medal that he won for her.   

                                                                                  -The End-