Character description

•Kana Yukimeno•
Name: Kana Yukimeno
Age: 16
Quirk: Resurrection
Height: 6'2
Birthday: July 4th
Personality: Kana is very reserved and loves to help people. He can be seen as a cheerful and outgoing one day and then very quiet and harsh the next. He try's his best to fool others by leading people into false accusations that he would never be friends with a villain but in reality, his best friend is a villain. Nova, his best friend, is chaotic and really fun.

•The backstory•
Kana grew up in a village, everything is fine until he developed his quirk. Everyone in his village were quirkless, making him stand out. His quirk effected his appearance, making others afraid of him. They kicked him out of the village and he was forced to fend for himself. He was found by someone and, then brought to an orphanage, curious of what was beyond the gate, he left and found three people playing at the playground. A child with light blueish hair called him over to play, those four shared a strong friendship over time. Nova, Touya(Dabi), Shoto, and Kana were inseparable. One day Nova and Touya(Dabi) stopped coming to the playground, it was just Kana and Shoto.

•Nova Akame•
Name: Nova Akame
Age: 23
Quirk: Grim Reaper
Height: 5'2
Birthday: April 30th
Personality: Nova is what you call a 'fun' person to have around, they are also very possessive when it comes to Kana. They love to cause destruction everywhere they go with their scythe, which is a white stuffed bear, they put their scythe in there to hide it. So don't get fooled by the bear. Although they're in the LOV with Dabi and the others. They would never have thought that they would have to fight against their best friend that goes to UA high school.

•Backstory•
Nova Akame grew up with their mom in a small town in Japan. Their dad died before they was born. Their mom became an alcoholic, and started to abuse them to the point where they didn't feel anymore pain. In school they got bullied cause of their quirk being so deadly to others. The only place they could really go to was the playground. At the playground they would see two little boys playing. After awhile Nova started playing with them too. One day a new boy came, Kana Yukimeno. He had bright red hair color, he was also close to Shoto's age. Nova saw him and told him to come and play with them and the boys. From that day on they all were the best of friends Nova, Kana,  Shoto, and Touya(dabi). That's until Touya ran away and took Nova with him to become villains. So from that day on they were never to be seen again. Touya changed his name to dabi and, Nova... well let's say they're a whole different person now.

Dabi and Nova are dating btw, and Kana and Shoto are just best friends.