From now until the end and further

BACK AGAIN :))!! I KNOW YOU ALL LOVEEEEE ME 😈😈 the first bit of this chapter is kind of messy because of all the pictures butttt i just really want all you of to get a good visual <8! short chapter again but :)!! i'll say when to play song :)) ALSO I LOVE YOU!! BE READY FOR MY NEXT BOOK WHENEVER
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After 5 months of planning and excitement the time finally came for George and Clay to get married!

The wedding theme was a light-whitish pink. Georges dress was white with a tint of pink.

something like:

Clay wore a form fitted black suit

Clay wore a form fitted black suit. (i couldn't find a good photo 😐)

Georges bridesmaids were Nikki, Minx, Alyssa, Hannah, and Puffy. Their dresses were blush pink and were tight with a slit on the leg.

like:

(I SUCK A DESIGNING PLEASE DONT JUDGE!!)

Clays grooms were Nick, Alex, Bad, Karl, and Punz. The grooms just wore basic suits.

Everyone was ready for the wedding, everything was ready and set up the picked a beautiful flower field to take place for their wedding. Both of them wanted this wedding to be perfect.

the wedding would look something like this:

Clay had no idea what George looked like or what his dressed looked like

PLAY SONG <33!!

The wedding was starting everyone was waiting in their seat and Clay was at the end waiting for his beautiful soon to be husband all the grooms and braids maids were also waiting at the end.

Since George had problems with his mother and father Philza took on the rule of walking him down the isle.

As they started to walk down the isle Clay was shocked George looked so beautiful in his dress. Tears formed in Clays eyes.

George reached the end of the isle, Drista brought out the ring. Clay took the ring and began to say his vows, "George you make me the happy person on earth. You always know how to make me laugh or smile on the gloomiest days and god that smile could light up a room. Whenever you walk into a room everyone lights up no matter what. And your eyes every time i look into them i fall deeper in love with you. George I love you so much and always will." (gawd i know that sucks)

George started crying while smiling and started his speech. "Oh god Clay words cant express how in love i am with you. i can never be upset when i'm around you, you make me so happy and make me feel so loved. those eyes can draw anyone in not to mention your smile, your smile can make anyone smile." (are we in the 6th grade or what🧍‍♀️. i don't know how to write these things i hate it here.)

When both vows were said the preacher began his speech. "Clay do you take George to be your loving husband?" "i do" Clay said looking into George deep brown eyes that he adored so much. "George do you take Clay to be your loving husband" "i do" George said staring into Clays emerald green eyes that could light up a room. "You may kiss the groom" with that Clay pulled George into a rough but filled with love long kiss, everyone clapped Nick being the loudest.

George and Clay walked down the isle together holding each other close.

No words could ever express how in love they are with each other, nothing could get in the way of their love. it was to strong.

They will always love each other from now until the end and further <8

The rest of the wedding went on with excitement and love in the air <3!

SCENE!!! the end <3!

********************************************
Boring I know but i'm just glad that this book is over with and i don't have to worry absenting an ending their was a couple of times i just thought about taking the book down but then i would feel bad so i just said fuck it and decided to write a quick short shity ending 😀😀😀!! but i have a really good story in mind so YAY😈😈...and it was fun while it lasted, until next time <33!!! I LOVE YOU!! BE READY FOR MY NEXT BOOK WHENEVER