the hoes that love bbw😣

After me me and freddy made out we both fell the fuck to sleep  🥵.but when I woke up in the morning freddy was gone. "Hmmm where the hell did that hot sexy bear go" Y/N said in a tired voice. then I noticed that I was not tied up anymore  "yes I can finally walk out this place" y/n said in a happy voice. Y/n walked out the office to go to the dinning area. When y/n walked to the dinning area all she saw was freddy and this yellow and blue animatronic talking to each other

 When y/n walked to the dinning area all she saw was freddy and this yellow and blue animatronic talking to each other

  And this fox animatronic was saying random emo shit☹. "Uh hi" y/n said in a confused voice. "Oh y/n I wanted to introduce you to bonnie chica and foxy. Freddy said "Hi 🥺💗🍡" chica said in a uwu kawaii voice
"Hey🔪🥀🖤" bonnie said a emo voice " FUCK YOU🇺🇲🐰" foxy said out loud to y/n "UM" y/n said in a Nervous voice "please ignore him y/n...😜" freddy said "okay I will try to annoy that fat bitch🙄" "so what do you fat bitches wanna do 👺" freddy said "let's get to know each other 💞" chica said in a sweet soft voice "okay so what do you guys like?" Y/n said "I like big booty bitches like you y/n 🤪" bonnie said in a fuck boy voice " I thought you were emo but your a fuck boy?" y/n said " I'm both mamas😛" bonnie said  " I like women and anime and kawaii things UWU 🥺" chica said " ew don't ever say uwu infront of me 😐" y/n said while looking at chica disgusted " I like black people and people who name is y/n" freddy said " stop freddy your gonna make me cum🥛-I mean blush" y/n said "babygorl I want you to blush at the sexy things I say" freddy said "ew what the fuck" foxy said "uwu this is so cute 😻" chica said "I wish I was freddy right now 😒"  bonnie said freddy then pins y/n to the wall to make bonnie jealous " what the fuck go back to your country 🤩" foxy said " fuck off bitch" foxy started to cry like a little bitch  "oh pop off y/n I see you" chica said "stop chica your gonna make me wet 💦🤪" y/n said  "oh I forgot to say I like big beautiful women too" bonnie said "uh freddy I'm still pinned to the wall 👀" y/n said " cause I ain't done with you yet babygorl👹" freddy said. Then freddy gave y/n wet kisses " ew what the hell freddy" foxy said in a disgusted voice "that should be me🤕" bonnie said in a sad voice "hehehehe I love couples uwu" chica   said in a softie voice. The whole time bonnie,chica,foxy, watched freddy make out with y/n.