The Prophecy

Hey guys, I decided that I'm gonna continue my book in 3rd person POV. Pls let me know ur thoughts on this in the comments (But no criticism pls)

School was just as boring as ever, and that's what made Yuna start the day with dread in mind. She got up and got dressed then greeted her friends good morning. When she greeted Shu, it was just like any other greeting they passed: friendly, but butterfly-in-the-stomach filled.

"Good morning, Shu." The turquoise-eyed princess greeted with a smile.

Shu looked at her and returned her greeting with a warm smile and a simple, yet passionate "Good morning to you too, Yua.".

Just the sight of the albino was enough to make her heart flutter and put her in a good mood. The rest of the morning was not very eventful. They just met up with Prince Free and had some classes together. When lunch time came, they all had a normal conversation and ate. No-one else may be very aware of it, but Prince Wakiya knew of the little love-triangle Ynua, Shu, and Free had. He passed some occasional glances towards them, but not enough for anyone to notice. Similar ones passed between the three, but none said anything or gave any hints. The cafeteria doors suddenly opened with a bang and the dean of the school entered.

"Prince Shu, Princess Yuna, you are being summoned to the head master's office." The two seemed puzzled, but quietly obliged. Their friends assed them some quiet 'goodluck's, but Lui just snickered while Wakiya just nudged him.

The two made their way out of the cafeteria and walked together in awkward silence. The paintings on the walls seemed to stare at them as they felt a gut-wrenching nervousness rise in their bodies. They knocked on the door of the large office.

They found their parents sitting on chairs, for once, not yelling or scowling at each other.
"Mom, Dad, what are you two doing here?!" they asked in unison.

The parents just shared similar looks as they saw their children.
"We called you here today because of similar visions we had." the King of Kiyomizu said.

"He's right. We believe that you two are the boy and the girl from the prophecy of the two kingdoms." the king of Atsui said. The queens just passed each other meaningful looks while the two children were left puzzled.

"What prophecy?" Shu asked. Yuna just nodded in agreement as their parents motioned them to sit down. They sat on the chairs as they began to explain.

"Centuries ago," the king of Atsui began. "many kingdoms were rivaled against each other. But legend has it that one day, the two gods of two rivaled kingdoms will confront their kingdoms' rulers and say that their heirs are destined to be together to bring peace to the land. If not, the whole world will be led to destruction. If the two have found each other and will love one another, they will gain power like none before and lead the world to peace prosperity.  It was said that one of you might 'fall', as they said, but we don't know how.  We just know the gods have something to do with it. " the king of Atsui said.

The two young heirs were shocked by the news. Will we end up to tether? Will I actually marry her? The two asked themselves." Wait, does that mean-"" Yes. Our gods have confronted us and told us that one day, you two will bring peace to all." the queen of Atsui Hi said.

"One day, you two will bring prosperity to the land. Whether it be as friends, or something more than that." the queen of Kiyomizu said.

Shu looked at Yuna. Yuna looked at Shu. Sea-Green met Crimson. When the two finally realized whet the queen meant, their faces became red as a tomato as they started stuttering.

"There is no pressure or anything. We just wanted you two to be aware of your destiny so that you could decide how you want to rule." the king of Kiyomizu said as he shared a meaningful glance toward the two young heirs, although they could all see the displeasure in the kings' eyes. Once the meeting was over, they started walking to class in an awkward silence.

"Yuna, I know how weird it's going to be with the whole prophecy thing, but for now we will stay as friends. Okay?" Shu asked her. The young princess nodded in return and stared back into those blood-red pools of his. The prince then took her hand and started caressing in gently with his thumb. The two walked to class, holding each other's hands without noticing it and quickly let go when they entered. The latter acted strange the whole day and everybody noticed it. Shu zoned out in class and Yuna was not focusing during training. At night, their friends decided to confront them. (I'm such a simp.  I was feeling fluttery while writing this schist T-T)

"So why the hell are you two acting weird? You weren't yourselves the whole day!" Lui said, trying to hide the concerned tone in his voice and replacing it with a snarky one.

"It's none of your business, Shirosagijo. Stay out of it." Shu said in defense. Valt walked up to them and noticed the nervousness in Yuna's eyes.  She tries to be an opaque person, but she csn never hide her emotions in those soulful eyes of her's.

"Yuna, we're your friends. You can tell us anything." Valt said with a soft smile. Yuna sighed and looked Shu.

"Shu, they should know. They are our friends after all." Yuna said. Shu was surprised with this news, but gave her a soft smile and gently squeezed her shoulder.

"Only if it's okay with you. His is all still overwhelming and confusing." Shu said, massaging the bridge of his nose.

"I know, but we'll get through this together. It's our future, so we decide what to do with it." Yuna said, comfortingly. Shu nodded and put is hand on her's.

"So, you two lovebirds gonna tell us what's going on yet?" Rantaro asked in annoyance. The two let of of each other's hands and began explaining the whole story. When they finished, that left everyone on a daze.

"So you're telling us that you two could bring world peace or apocalypse to the world? That's neat." Lui said sarcastically.

"Holy Wyvron, you're ship name should be Shuna!!" Wakiya yelled in excitement. Valt shouted in agreement.

"So are you two gonna rule as friends or lovers?" Free asked in his usual monotone of voice. That one question brought the room to silence.

"Well at the moment, we decided that we're going to do it as friends. But we can't tell the future so..." Shu replied, pink tingling his cheeks.

"Well the one thing for sure is that if you two don't get along, you will bring a goody goody apocalypse to us all." Free said as if it was nothing.

With that news, Yua's eyes widened. "Oh my Gods, you're right! What if one day we argue?! What if just because we don't get along, the world will end?!?!" When she said that, Yua started backing away and gripped onto her raven locks. She started hyperventilating. Her eyes were unfocused and she was pale and sweating. She then began ranting in a language none of them knew.

"Yuna!!!" Shu exclaimed when she sank to the floor. He sat beside her, panicking. He was rubbing her back and cradling her. When Valt was about to hold her shoulder, she jolted up, shaking her head. She rant to her bedside table and got out a small chest. She got one of the vials filled with... Water? After a few seconds, she started saying repeatedly 'it's not working, it's not working'. He panicking got worse and it brought her and Shu to tears. Her vision became white as she heard the muffled voices of friends as she collapsed.

Yeet, another one. What will happen to her I wonder...
Hmmmmm

MmMmMmMm

...
Welp, you just gotta wait.

Any who, I just wanted to say that Yuna represents me in the story 'Kay?  I made them all thirteen cuz Shu's glowup went brrrrr at that age tbh.

See ya soon guys!!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share.