Coffee in the Morning.

There are many things that Lena couldn't live without; her phone, laptop, and her books.

Most importantly, her morning coffee and its always lift her mood. Something she looks forward to every morning, especially the person who brings her those coffees.

The one and only, Kara Danvers.

One.

The first time that Kara came waltzing in with her cup of coffee was when Catco sent her for an official interview with Lena. Kara Danvers, Lena couldn't quite sure what to make of her yet. The first time she saw the blonde was when she was ghosting the famous Clark Kent for an interview with the newest Luthor who decides to make her name in National City; away from the shadow of Lex and his madness.

The first thing she notices about the blonde that's hiding behind Clark was her eyes; a shade of blue that Lena never seen on this planet before. It somehow makes Lena feels warm and fuzzy inside but she tries to push those feeling aside as she welcomes Clark into her office with her best boardroom smile.

Then a month later, Kara Danvers shows up alone for her very own interview. Jess announced her arrival before Kara walks in, her left hand clench to the notepad in her hand while her right hand holds a cup of steaming coffee that smells like heaven to Lena.

"Good morning, Miss Luthor" She said with a sunny smile and Lena feels like everything else around her brighten as the girl step closer to Lena's desk and settle the coffee down in front of her.

"Oh?" Lena said as she quirks up her brow and Kara bite her lips.

"I...bought this for you. I asked your assistant last time and she told me that you like your coffee black and a shop near my apartment has the best coffee grind in town so...this one is for you. I'm so sorry I'm rambling" Kara said and Lena notices that her cheeks turn into a few shades of pink.

"Why, thank you, Miss Danvers. Since you bought me coffee, you can call me Lena" She said with a smile and Kara returns hers with a bright smile of her own.

"Okay...Lena," Kara said "And you can call me Kara. Shall we? I know you are a busy woman so I won't bother you for long" Kara said as she sits down across the desk from Lena and pulls out her recorder while Lena watches her.

For you, I could give you all the time in the world. Lena almost said it out loud but those thoughts were pushed away as soon as Kara start talking about the upcoming project and the reason behind the change in the company name. She answers as she watches Kara wrote down the notes. She starts to take in all the details about Kara Danvers; her blonde hair that was tied into a loose ponytail, the scar next to her left brows, and the way she bites her lips as she listens to Lena speak.

Something inside Lena bloom as she watches the woman in front of her with focus, her hand reaches out to the cup of coffee before taking a sip from it. The smell of the rich coffee grind hits her and it warms her up inside, but she feels like those feelings have been there since the blonde walk into her office with Clark Kent a month ago. Warm and fuzzy, she feels like this would be the start of something new and beautiful.

Two.

This time, it's going to be the end of her for sure. She should have trusted her guts about the fact that there were too many drones that day, she shouldn't have stepped on the helicopter without any kind of security sweep and bodyguards. Well, she can regret this decision in the next life, if she was lucky enough to be born a billionaire again. Right now she could focus on trying to control the chopper before it hits the ground and regrets this later, in this life, and maybe try to find her brother and kill him.