Prologue

"I remember catching up with them, laughing with them, getting drunk with them. But when I woke up, I was in a completely different place. I was filled with emptiness and total silence. I have nowhere to go."

--
"Why did we have to deal with this?We have no clue where she went, it's like she vanished in thin air!"She roared as she pace back and forth with a glass of wine in hand.

"We were the last people that are with her, do you expect them to look at the people that she don't know?The building's janitor?The people she walked past on the street?"She asked, once again pouring wine on her glass.

--
"We have no choice, we had to push them in more for us to be out."She uttered almost a whisper that made him look at her in disbelief.

"Are you kidding?We have a choice. They are still our friends, we are all in this together, we are not going to throw them under the bus and just leave them."He replied.

--
"Do you think that they are going to try and convict us only?"She suddenly asked that made him hum.

"I don't know. Right now, I don't know anymore."He answered.

"Vanishing into thin air, leaving behind nothing except for a letter."She uttered.

--
"I remember just waking up every single day not knowing if I have been there for days, weeks, months, or years. I begged and begged every single day for me to be free of that agony. I wished for me to be dead rather than staying one more day in that hell hole. Then I saw the light."

--
She vanished with no clue left behind, but one thing is for certain, four suspect are in line. They are the last ones with her but why didn't they notice that she was gone?

A search for a missing person that lead to the unfolding of secrets and betrayals, and a story of loss behind burning desires.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I'm a new writer and this is a mystery/thriller fanfiction starring Meryl Streep, Cher, Christine Baranski, Pierce Brosnan, and Andy Garcia. This is not a typical romance fanfiction but I hope that you are going to like it! -A