Chapter 2: Hide

"Babe, you okay?"She asked as she hold her fiancè's hand.

"Yeah, just a bit tired."He answered.

"Thank you because even if you've been sleepless the past weeks you still came to the event."She said softly and he kissed her temple.

"Anything for you, my love, you know that."He uttered and she smiled.

"You wanna sleep here tonight?I can give you a massage before you sleep."She suggested and he shook his head.

"I wanted to but I need to go to work early tomorrow and I don't want you to be exhausted by giving me a massage after your long party."He uttered and she placed her hands on his waist.

"But when we're already married, even if I'm already tired, I'll still do things for you, Pierce."She said and he gently cupped her face.

"No, my Cherilyn, I won't let you do that. When we're already married, I'll let you be a queen because I love you."Pierce said softly before planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you, too."Cher replied and she hugged him.

"I miss sleeping with you."She whispered and he kissed her forehead.

"How about I'll go here tomorrow after work then I'll take you out on a date, sounds good?"He asked and she looked up at him.

"No sleepover yet?"She asked with a pout that made him softly giggle.

"Okay, I'll sleepover."He answered that made her widely smile.

"Take care tomorrow, okay?Call me."Cher said as he start planting kisses on her lips and he hummed.

"Promise, I'll call you."Pierce replied and he kissed her forehead.

"Take care here, you're all by yourself."Pierce said and she licked her upper lip.

"I have the cats here, I'm not alone."Cher said and the two of them laughed.

"Just take care, you are still going to be Mrs. Brosnan."Pierce said and she nodded.

"Okay, okay, relax, I'll take care of myself."Cher said and he smiled.

"Good. I need to get going now, then."Pierce said and he pressed his lips against hers for a couple of seconds before leaving.

He let out a sigh the moment he stepped in his car and he closed his eyes before fishing his phone out from his pocket to look at the time.

"Going home, sir?"His driver asked and he shook his head with a hum.

"No."He answered and his driver just nodded.

Pacing through her apartment with a glass of wine in hand, she sways and laugh as the vinyl record player continues to serenade her with a love song. She suddenly heard a continuous ring on her doorbell that made her groan, and when she opened the door, she smirked.

"Mr. Brosnan, I knew you would come ba--"His lips quickly met hers that made her gasp and he immediately closed the door behind them before carrying her.

"Take me, please, take me."She whispered in between their kisses and he pinned her on the wall that made her wrap her legs around his waist.

His kisses travelled down to her neck as she try to undress him and he started massaging her clothed breasts. He started leaving hickeys before he untied her silk robe, and it revealed her bare breasts.

"Surprise."She whispered he smirked. His mouth quickly met her left breasts that made her gasp and his palm met her thigh that made her hiss.

"Just suck it real good, baby."She moaned as she run her fingers through his hair and he bit her nipple that made her gasp.