💜TO REGRET ON🖤

"UNTIL YOU DON'T EVEN LEFT WITH SOMETHING

TO REGRET ON .... "

______________________________________

Heaven's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and I felt like my eyelids were too heavy to even opened them and my sight was blurry too. So I blinked in order to clear my drowsy vision and than slowly got up and sat on the bed but my entire body especially my down parts were hurting terribly making me hissed until I clearly came into my senses and recalled everything that happened last night .

My eyes turned teary when I remembered every single second of last night when I completely lost myself to him and I didn't regret it a little bit because I myself wanted that but why he was so gentle with me? Every touch of his was amiable on my skin too soft to even think. But why? Wasn't he wanted to hurt me than why being so careful and tender with me ? What he really wanted and was even last night meant something to him or just it was a part of his Vengeance..? .

Tears started streaming down my cheeks thinking about all of this but I knew I was being stupid,irrational but I wanted that last night would mean something to him because it meant alot to me..

But if he wanted to hurt me than why could not he just hurt me? Why treating me like he cared when he was not.. Why....? My eyes turned more heavy with tears so I wiped my eyes with my arms and than when I noticed I was wearing his shirt which to my remembrance I didn't wear last night. I slept naked .

Than how? Did he ...but why...? Why behaving like he genuinely cared why..?
I scanned the entire room and than the bed beside me and I myself didn't know why I wanted him to be there with me. I was turning insane, insane for him and his behavior.. He was messing with my body, my mind and even with my heart and I was letting him to do that I was more fucked up than him.

I silently sobbed and than wiped my face with my arms again and my entire body calmed when I inhaled his scent on his shirt. I was really crossing every level of rationality. I gulped hard the painful lump in my throat and than sighed heavily in order to stir myself down and than slowly got up from the bed.

But I felt like my legs ached terribly and my lower region was badly sored which made me yelp in pain. I fisted my palms and exhaled a deep breath and again scanned the entire room but the only presence here was mine.

Until my eyes darted towards the bed again where I found little amount of blood stains on the sheets. My heart clenched badly watching it. I closed my eyes tightly and exhaled a deep breath and again opened my eyes .

I stared straight at the bed again where it was evident every single barrier between us was broken and now there was no turning back now. I myself accepted this as my fate so I have to endured it. And with a sigh, I left the room and didn't even know for where because I myself didn't know anymore where my fate was taking me too.