[InoZen] Wingman pt 2

Zenitsu wasn't sure what to do, all he wanted was a part time job, now he had a boyfriend, whether he liked it or not. The boyfriend in question was the boar masked man, also the manager of Boar Cafe.

Underneath that mask he wasn't bad looking, in fact his face was just his ty- His personality was abysmal! Brash, wild and loud! Everything he detested!

Another important thing to mention is that Zenitsu is straight. He had always liked women! He could never consider Inosuke and him a couple.

Aoi had decided not to quit when she learned about their new "relationship".

Luckily, because of the trauma from his previous kiss not going well, Inosuke didn't try to kiss Zenitsu.

Infact, Inosuke seemed to not even have much of an idea of how a relationship worked in the first place. Inosuke never initiated anything, they were more or less boyfriends in name only.

"Zenpitsu"

"It's Zenitsu!"

He couldn't even properly remember his name!

When they had started dating, customers at the cafe began to flirt with Zenitsu. To which he lamented at the fact that he wasn't this popular before.

Inosuke would get jealous and announce out loud to everyone that Zenitsu was his and challenged them to try and take him, to Zenitsu's embarrassment. This effectively stopped all the flirting.

Although Zenitsu didn't think their relationship was serious, he didn't want to disrespect Inosuke by cheating on him. That's why he was considering breaking up with him.

Now that they "dated", Inosuke no longer threatened him with knives, something he did back when he worked as his wingman.

But he wasn't sure if that would stay the same if he told inosuke he wanted to end things.

In the first place, Zenitsu was confused how Inosuke could change his target of affection so easily, he could tell with his super hearing that Inosuke's feelings for him was genuine.

Well, he just had to work with that.

---------

The cafe was quiet with no customers in sight.

Aoi broke the silence, "Manager why don't you take off that boar mask?"

Inosuke raised an eyebrow, "why should I?"

"You've got a pretty face underneath, I think it would attract more customers if you'd show your face"

"More customers?" Inosuke considered.

"Besides I've read the reviews of our cafe and some customers have been complaining about the smell..."

"Who was it??? How dare they??" Inosuke demanded, brandishing his knife.

"Manager, calm down," Aoi said, holding up her hands. "I don't exactly disagree, and I don't think Zenitsu does either..."

"Lenitsu agrees with them idiots?"

Inosuke turned to him, his gaze intense.

Way to bring him into this Aoi. Aoi clasped her hands together from behind Inosuke and pleaded to Zenitsu with her eyes.

Zenitsu didn't even know how to respond... Sure the mask smelled a little but he actually didn't mind it.

"It smells a bit, but it's not too bad once you get used to it," he said hesitantly.

"It smells?" Inosuke seemed to be fixated on that part. "I'll get the mask washed," he declared before storming out of the cafe.

"That's probably going to be the first time it was ever washed." Aoi remarked with a chuckle.