Kai's Lost Hairgel

Kai's POV

"What? Where is it!? Oh no! I better not have lost it!"
I frantically looked through my drawers in hopes of finding my precious hair gel. I looked under all my clothes, my bed, my desk, even the bathroom and I couldn't find it.
I looked at my droopy light brown hair in the mirror. Part of it was covering my face and my dark brown eyes. My hair goes to almost shoulder length when I don't have my spikes. I NEED MY SPIKES!
"Ugh! Where is it!" I thought for a second and maybe someone took it. "JAY! NYA! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY HAIR GEL?!"
Before I stepped out of my bedroom I put on my hood that was attached to my ninja suit so everyone wouldn't see my dreadful hair.
I went into the kitchen and saw my sister, Jay and Lloyd sitting at the table.
"Ok, what did you two do with my hair gel?" I asked sternly.
"Nothing."
"I haven't seen it." Jay and Nya said looking at each other.
"Oh really?" I said unbelieving.
I looked over at Lloyd and he just shrugged.
"Give me back my hair gel." I said getting even more annoyed.
"Only if you take your hood off and show Sky your droopy hair." Jay said in a mischievous tone.
"What no! Skylor can't see my hair like this!" I protested.
"Then you won't get your hair gel back." Nya added.
"Then I'll buy more of it." I said crossing my arms.
I retreated back to my room and looked for money so I could get some more. I looked in my drawer and I had no money. I looked on top of the drawer and looked at my new gold-lined sunglasses.
"Darn it. I used the last of my money on my sunglasses." I sighed.
I stormed out of my room and saw Skylor walking down the hallway.
"Uh, hey Skylor."  I said sheepishly.
"Oh hey!" She responded happily. "Are you going on a mission or something?"
"No, why?" I said.
"You have your hood on, and you only wear it when you have to." Sky responded.
"Oh, uh" I stuttered. I didn't want her to know about my hair situation.
"'Oh'  what?" She asked slightly concerned.
"'Oh', actually I am going on a mission." I said lying and nervous.
She looked at me for a couple seconds. She knew something was up. "No you're not, take off your hood." She said sternly.
"I'd really rather not-" I was interrupted by a flash of red go over my eyes. She pulled my hood off.
I immediately looked away embarrassed.
"You wore your hood so nobody wouldn't see your hair huh?" She asked, disappointed.
"Well yeah." I responded.
"Aw, Kai. Nobody's gonna judge you for your hair." She said. "I like your hair if it's sticking up in the air or when it's down like this." She added as she pulled me down and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Either way it's perfect."
I just stared at her and smiled. She didn't care about how I looked at all.
"Thanks." I replied, happy.