7-You Have my Word

Series: 1. Episode: 2

(W/C) = your wing colour

"(Y/N) calm down" Michael said tryig to calm down the furious alpha. "Calm down? Michael you don't understand. He is my only family left, and you are whipping him?" (Y/N) asked. Her wings were flaring in anger, she was pretty sure her wings-spawn broke something.

"Okay, calm down, I won't do it again" Michael said. "Yeah you better not" (Y/N) growled and immediately stopped when she noticed the effect it had on Michael.

"Michael, sweetie, are you an omega?" (Y/N) asked, her wings slowly lowering themselves back on her back. "A what?" Michael asked. (Y/N) sighed and then smiled.

"Show me your arm" (Y/N) said and raised her left arm. "What?" Michael asked confused. (Y/N) groaned and grabbed his left arm. Rolling up his left sleeve, (Y/N) smiled when she saw the same tattoo she has.

(Y/N) just smiled and ripped off the leather cowering her own tattoo. Michael's eyes widened as he pressed his left arm against hers. Yup, the tattoos were identical.

"Awww. My omega mate" (Y/N) cooed. Michael just stared in confusion.

~~~

After an awkrwad and long conversation with (Y/N), Michael left to talk with general Edward Riesen.

But as he was flying to the Riesen manour, his mind was full.

Was he really an omega? From what (Y/N) told him he doesn't have any of those symptoms. And heats? He didn't have any. Yes he did feel funny when (Y/N) hugged him and scented him, but cmon she was like so much taller then him, who wouldn't feel funny?

Yes maybe he did build a nest like omegas do, and yes maybe he did get a little overprotective when Alex was so close to it but, cmon it was his home.

"You were missed in the senate yesterday" the voice of general Riesen ripped him from his daydreaming.

"I was observing the west end of The Cradle. Making sure the threat was gone" Michael said with his amrs behind his back.

"The threat could be right under our noses. Twenty-five (25) years and you have never told me about this new type of angel like Roan. Vega isn't prepared for that" Edward Riesen said. Both of the males looked at the people below them.

"The higher order of angels never wanted a part in this war. I never considered them a threat" Michael said.

"And Lannon? How does he affect this war?" Edward asked finally looking at Michael.

"My hope is... Positively. He has a destiny which isn't written in stone. He can choose from many paths, not all of them for the best. He's in a difficult place" Michael said finally looking at the general.

"I don't know how to reach him" Michael added and looked back at the people below. "Do you?" Michael asked.

"How would I know?" general Riesen asked a bit surprised. "I found his sister, his older twin" Michael said and general Riesen choked on air.

"Michael that isn't a thing to joke about. A human connected to angels is a silly thing" Riesen said with a dry chuckle at the end.

"He isn't joking" (Y/N) said appearing a few feet behind them. The generals eyes widened.

"This can't be true" General said and came closer to her. "Are you....?" General asked, a bit afraid.

"Connected with angels? To some extends.... Yes" (Y/N) said with a proud smile on her face. "Does your...." General went to ask but Michael was faster.

"He doesn't have a clue she's here." Michael asked and stepped besides (Y/N). Just not did Edward Riesen realise how truly tall (Y/N) was. Almost 7 feet.

"You won't tell him. Will you?" (Y/N) asked and something dangerous flicked in her eyes. General gulped audibly before answering.

"You have my word."

~~~

Gabriel looked down at the female soldier. Her wings were burned and she was covered in sweat. A miracle she was able to fly so far.

"William was telling the truth. Alex Lannen is the chosen one" she said kneeling in front of Gabriel.

"Were you injured" Gabriel asked coming down from the steps and looking the soldier over.

"He was strong. Stronger then I thought he would be" the soldier said, wincing when she tryed to move her wing.

"And the girl? With (W/C) wings?" Gabriel asked. The soldier looked at the ground in shame. No, it couldn't find a trace of the mysterious twin.

"You did well little one. Take care of her" Gabriel said and watched as the female soldier was carried out of the room.