Unexpected meet.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this fanfic.
Word count 2345
Songs I listened to whilst making this..
-serendipity- Jimin
-Mafia- itzy
-Clairo- hello
-here's to never growing up- Avril
-diamonds- Sam smith
-4ever- clairo

Y/N POV:
It was finally the first day back at work. Me and Mia were so excited to get back after our little 2 month break travelling together.

" we need to make you look sexy girl" Mia exclaimed giving me a sassy look.

I just rolled my eyes as I pulled my skirt up from the floor.
Mia is my best friend, she's always been there for me since day one. To be honest she's really the only person in my life at the moment who actually cares for me. I moved away from my parents at 16 as I wanted my independence. Me and Mia now live together and it's amazing.

" Mia I love you girl but please-"
before I could finish my sentence a finger was shoved right over my lips to shut me up.

"Listen to me, you may be grown up, but I still care for you. You're not a bold as you think"
Mia said running her hand through my hair. She was right. I pretend to be confident, but deep down my doubts are still there. A tear started to form in my eye and I didn't want Mia to see I was worried, so I quickly rubbed my eye and gave her a smile.

"Thank you for everything Mia, I do truly love you"
I said as my voice cracked a bit from the lump in my throat.
Mia threw her arms around my waist and pulled me in. I lay my head on her shoulder.

"Y/N you know I'm ways here for you, I think you need see how amazing you are. If I can see it..."

she paused for a bit before I could feel a smirk form on her face...

"then I'm sure Jimin will"

she said with a little giggle.

" Yah" I exclaimed as I pushed her away.

We both laughed, and walked towards the door, as Mia grabbed her car keys.

I've had the biggest crush on Jimin for the past few years, it's not an obsessive crush, but one I can handle. Jimin is not like other boys, he has his issues and you could see it in his eyes, his demons try to overlook him, but I can see straight into his soul.he never had a good childhood, parents always fighting and arguing. It was all too much for Jimin, especially after his mother committed suicide. I was his only friend and companion. We shared all our worries and fears. He kept all my doubts securely in his mind and he was always the one to fix them. But things changed as we got older and we just simply drifted apart. He was always busy with his music and I had to travel due to my fashion career.It's sad really as we did everything together. I didn't want to catch feelings for him as I was too afraid to hurt him, and he didn't deserve that.

...*Time skip*...

"Mia slow down, your going to cause an accident".

Mia only passed her driving test this summer and I promised on the first day back she can drive us. Me and Mia both work in BigHit. I was a stylist and she was a makeup artist. Bighit was a place where you felt safe. I had dreamt of working here for years, and one day I got a call saying they'd be interested in seeing my work. I now work with boy groups... and Jimin. He was a solo artist, and boy he was good at singing. It made my heart melt every time. The way he controls his voice and dancing is just amazing. I took a few months off to go travelling with Mia as we always wanted to go. Today is our first day back. We were so excited.