Chapter 3

let's go 56 reads hehe
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno pulled me up by the arm and looked me up and down. He stared at my neck for a little and I got confused. 

"What?" He gently put his hand there, I flinch as he runs his finger over my skin
"You have scars. Like lightning all over your neck." He continued to trace over my neck

"Yeah that tends to happen with me. Can't help it when people can beat you" I shrug.

There was a pause

"HEH??? Beat you? The famous pvp god M/N?! The only one who's beaten me?! I think not!!" He laughed softly as he walked away from me. 

He began to walk around, going into chests, crafting things, and I stood there. He walked up to me and handed me a full set of iron armor. He then handed me some food and materials. I declined the new ax. I like the one I got from the tree, feels like I could kill God with it. He laughed when I said that. 

"I wanna lay low. Keep in my wolf form unless around people I trust. So I have an idea" I hummed as I spoke. 

He nodded, listening. 

"So, could you...pretend you tamed me? And, you may not know this, but my wolf form isn't as good as me with fighting and...well....thrives on commands from the one I see as above me. An alpha" 

I wince at admitting this. I adjusted my f/c sweater over my hands. As much of a "scary hell hound" I am...I wanna be a soft boy damn it!

He nodded, listening. "So what you're saying is, I treat you like you're mine? And I have to attempt at taming and training an intelligent hell hound who could probably rip my throat out" 

I nod pensively, hoping he'd say yes.

"And in exchange, you get to lay low on the server and I get a cool, obviously main character, companion?" 

Again I nod.

"Deal."  I sigh in relief. "You don't mind that I named your wolf-self Tokito, right?"

"I don't mind. Sounds cool as hell." I laugh softly, he ruffles my h/c hair. 

"This is the start of a very beneficial relationship" Techno smirked

"Also, a note, I tend to not listen or see you as an 'alpha' unless a certain tone or wording is used. Like demanding and things like that, you can't be soft or hesitant. Plus once I do start listening to you, I will attempt to hurt anyone else who tries to command me" I play with my fingers

"It'll be ok, and I think I hear Wilbur and Tommy coming back. Might wanna shift" I do so and I instantly hear a child screaming and a see a tall man in a brown coat. 

I growl and Techno pets my head and whispers, in a way that would send shivers for the simps, "Down."

I calm down and sit next to him. Something in me didn't trust the tall man. 

"Techno! Tell Wilbur tha-" The child stops. Looking at me. He screams "What the fuck is that?! Jesus Christ man! Get rid of it!!!"

I growl. I don't like him. He continues to scream but the tall man shuts him up by speaking over him

"Tommy shut it. And Techno, what is that?" He put his hand to me and I snapped at it, causing a yelp and laughing from the child.

"This is my wolf. Tokito" He chuckles. "He bites." 

The tall man, Wilbur, nodded and the child, Tommy walked to me talking of needing to put a leash on me. I stood and prepped to pounce. 

Before I could go for him, Techno forced my hind legs down and made me lay down, tossing me a raw chicken to naw into. 

"Don't touch him. Or talk like that, unless, of course, you want to die." Techno glared down at the boy.

I could live like this. 

( 648 words )