~ chapter 4 ~

It was a fine afternoon , I was playing minecraft when Gracie came in the room.

"sissy what are you doing?" she asked.

"dont even try talking to me gracie" I relpied.

"w-why not?" she uttered.

"Just please dont" I responded.

"o-okay" she answered , almost crying.

well , at first I dint really 'hate' Gracie , but now I do. I just think she is apart of this. and I dont like her calling me her sister. But now Im stuck with her forever!

my step-mom called me downstairs to clean but I ignored her , until..

"oh , your not coming down? then ur dad is gonna hear about this!" she exclaimed.

"listen , I dont know what you want from me or my dad but whatever it is your not gonna get it. all you do is make me suffer and make my life hard! I am sick of you and your dumb daughter Gracie" I replied.

"what I really want is you to be kicked out of this house which is why I make your life hard. and I am gonna get it!" she said.

"yeah suree- and I will go upstairs now" I responded.

"hold on. you dint clean yet" My step-mom told me.

"you..." I furiously said.

I started cleaning and I was so mad. first she decides to step into my life , then try to ruin it , and now make me clean the house everyday! I wanted to get rid of her so bad but if I tell dad then I dont know what my step-mom would do. maybe she would kill me or something.

I knew she was not afraid of killing me , if she was not afraid to do any of the things she did before to me.

This was like an everyday life. My step-mom makes me clean the house and make my day the worst. I was sick of it! I needed a plan to make sure she got kicked out of the house but what plan?...