Chapter 6

Hy guys😊❤️ I've discovered that some of you just view and don't vote, but please it would be much better if you show some support by voting. ❤️❤️

I was getting much better now thanks to the medicine and exercise. I'm really sure by next week I'll be able to feel my legs. I was tired with this marriage. Everything was boring. I wasn't allowed to go out. Terry kept on avoiding me. She only showed up when I needed her help.
I missed Kaysie so I wheeled myself to the dining room.

"Good morning Alex, I'll be visiting Kaysie today" I told him

He looked at me and rolled his eyes "No!you will stay in this house."

I can't believe this man am I his kid,"Haha, I'm sorry Alex but you can't keep me in this house if I don't want to. I just told you so you could have an idea of my whereabouts"

He dropped his fork and looked straight in my eyes"Bitch, listen to me carefully,I make the rules in this house. No means no. If you want to see your friend then call her to come and make sure she only spends thirty minutes here or else you will see the bad side of me"

Tears were threatening to fall down. I never liked it when someone shouts at me. How dare he call me a bitch.
I wheeled myself back to my room. I cried. I was really hurt by what Alex said. Is this how my life is going to be? Terry entered with a tray of breakfast.

" Terry please take that back" I ordered.

She placed the tray on the small table near my bed"Mam you need to eat and take your medication"

"I said take it back!" I shouted making her tremble.

I was really sad. I need some peace. I asked her to help me get on the bed.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you dear. I'm just not ok" I told her in a cracking voice.

"It's ok mam, I'll leave now.If you need anything please call me."

I dismissed her then continued crying myself out. I then fell asleep.

ALEXANDRA

That piece of shit is starting to get on my nerves. She has the guts to talk to me as if she is my friend. I'll teach her a lesson she will never forget. I don't want her to be going out with that friend of hers until I get the paperwork from her father. I married her because of the company and land her father owns. The only way I can win these is by using her. I'll make sure she knows who the boss is.

"Boss, I've removed the organs of the boy you brought. How much should we sell them?"one of my trusted workers said.

"Just make sure the money is worth the organs. Throw the body where no one will find it. I'll search for our new Target and alert you"

I was really happy. I'm back to business.

ROSA

I got up and checked my phone, I had missed calls from Kay. I got a message from an unknown number. I decided to call Kay first.

"The prodigal best friend decides to call"she said in a funny voice.

I missed her, I wanted to hug her"Hy love,I'm sorry I didn't call you."

She sighed"it's ok love, I miss you so much. I'll come check up on you tomorrow ok."

"Ok, please bring me some chocolate and muffins" I said in a baby voice.

She laughed "ok baby, I'll do so. I have to start cooking now. Love you."

I felt much better now. I checked the message "I'm sorry about what happened to you, get well soon."
Who could this possibly be. Hmmm maybe one of my workmates. But I had no friends except from Pearl. I just replied in a simple way"thank you."